Poll: How would you feel if MoP came in December?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I quit WoW, just got old, don't plan on even buying MoP, but for those still playing I would be very very sorry for them if it came out in December. Better be something out of the ordinary spectacular if they wait that long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Dragon soul is allready comparable to clawing my eyes out with a wooden spoon covered in sand and ecoli, then filling the sockets with balls of concentrated Bhut Jolokia chilli sauce covered salt and then slowly cautorising the sockets shut with a red hot knife.

Having to suffer an 8 boss raid last untill december would no doubt lead to a lot of people cancaling there accounts.
    bhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah /point /lol

btw are u speaking form personal experience? or tests?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    First off, as many other people have stated, your title is misleading. Secondly, your poll choices are very biased.

But to answer your question, I don't really care. I enjoy WoW, but I am currently taking a break. I'll likely pick it up again sometime in the foreseeable future...I have no issues with Mists, and I'm keeping my mind open until I play the game (which so few people seem to be able to do).
    lol.

Please, oh please show me where the bias is in the poll options! Option 1) you would be upset, Option 2) You would be ok with it, Option 3) Neutral. No bias, and if you can show me where there IS bias, you win 10 internets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Dragon Soul for the time being. That's just me though...
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If im waiting another 6 months im going to be pissed. Dont even want to think about 10.

Theres no way this current raid tier can last.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Where's the "I would be pissed, but if the game is in a better state and more polished and delivers all the promised features, I'll willingly suffer through it if I have to." option?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't really mind, won't probably play much anyway after DS is on farm.

Pissed. The fights so far haven't changed enough from Normal Mode to justify guilds going for heroic progression to enjoy the content. I'm 5/8 and really disappointed with heroics so far.. I expected more of a difference since Blizzard is counting them as "new and exciting content". I've had a running sub since Oct 2008. Never once cancelled. If Dragon Soul goes on for longer than July, I'm cancelling my sub. MoP should be ready by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    if i was supposed to do DS and S11 an entire year i whould be insane geared i think and bored to death!

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Not that I believed it because we'll get MoP this summer...

But, MISLEADING THREAD TITLE IS MISLEADING...
    How do you get misleading when you see a little poll icon picture next to the title? Please enlighten me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
    How do you get misleading when you see a little poll icon picture next to the title? Please enlighten me.
    I fixed the title. Just keep in mind for the future that it's better to phrase the title as a question rather than as an announcement.

If it was between getting something adequate in September, and getting all of the bugs worked out by December, I'd take the latter. Throw in genuinely good updated models for the pre-Cata races, and I might even give 'em until January.

Deleted
    unless blizzard release another major patch between now and dec they would be commiting suicide basically. thats far too long.

couldn't care less, i have no intention of playing wow come mop... i'll prolly return after MoP is over, or mebbe just stick with SWTOR and GW2, at least the storyline laid out for the next 4 patches in swtor is looking pretty sweet for a RP/lore lover

Deleted
    Well i would probably be pretty tired of LFR since im doing that on 8 chars every week

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'd have to do 3 things or I'd unsubscribe on the spot.

1. Reinvent the end game, none of this 7 bosses with "push button to not die" skills.

2. Include everything mentioned at blizzcon.

3. Have a story that makes sense.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Between the third and fourth circle of hell
    If MoP doesn't come out until December, I won't give a shit. I will be too busy playing GW2.

Desktop: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.8GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, Dual Nvidia GTX 470 SLI
    Laptop: 2.2GHz Core i7, 8GB DDR3 1333, 2GB Radeon HD 6990

Deleted
    I'd be pissed, but if the game is way better and we get most bugs/glitches out of the way, I would be kind of fine with it.

There is 2 kinds of people when it comes to release dates.

One that does not care when it release. (this may include Anxious or Not Anxious).
    One that wants the release to happen when he likes. (Check my example bellow).

> example (in this case im talking about expansions for wow)
    I don't care when an expansion release, I will be anxious as always to play and start the expansion,
    But, i wouldn't mind if for once an expansion releases at summer break (which is a 4 months of FREE TIME) for me.

Not saying starting off an expansion requires 4 months of free time. But you know what I mean.
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be helpful to have an option that you don't think this will even begin to happen.

Which it very likely won't.

That said, raiding is not the be-all and end-all reason to be in the game. So the majority of people who don't raid probably are fine with DS for 12 months.

Why does everyone assume that whole expansions should be judged solely by raids?