Question Bg addon to inspect opponents

Hi.
    I've been looking for this addon for a long time with no luck, maybe some of you know about it.

I've seen a lot of people on random BG saying things like 'They have 4 healers' before the game start. Some people say it's an addon, but no one answers me when i ask the name. Do any of you know it?

thanks.

Just mouse over the class icon in the BG list. Tells you the spec of the player. >_>

If you open the screen thing where you see everyone inside the BG, mouse over their class icon, and it tells you what spec they are. It's in the standard blizzard UI thing.
    KAPOW!

Deleted
    You have 2 options to 'inspect' the enemy team.
    First : with an addon . called BG-spy . from curse . http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bg-spy
    Second : which i recomand . just mouse.over the enemy class symbol (shift + space for the info.tab) and it will tell you what class is. (The addon does the same thing but you can judge faster about the comp you are against if you see with you own eyes, they have 4 rogue, and one feral, maybe 4 mages (3 are frost...) ... Brain power is the best, the addon is slow and can trck you sometimes.
    Pick what you like

Yep, bgspy is the best

the commands are /bgspy to see for urself who the opponents are
    /bgspy f to see for yourself who the teammates are
    /bgspy r to report to bg chat
    and /bgspy fr to report friends to the bg chat

Deleted
    1) dont be lazy , mouse over it
    2) if the spy bot detect too many opponents healers , ur teammates will give up <<omg 5 healers , just loose fast>>

Thank you all. You’ve been very helpful

PS: hehehehe I'm not being lazy, I honestly didn't know it showed the spec xD.
    Last edited by Davaca; 2012-02-04 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    Ah sorry then
    But automaticaly , if there are more oponents healers , the <<will>. of ur teammates are automatically reduce by 10-15% at that single sec .
    Igrorance is Bliss
    Last edited by mmocbeb563a6f8; 2012-02-04 at 07:48 PM.

Battleground Targets is the add on you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Shitcook View Post
    1) dont be lazy , mouse over it
    2) if the spy bot detect too many opponents healers , ur teammates will give up <<omg 5 healers , just loose fast>>
    5 Healers is an easy win. Battlegroundtargets is prob the best.

battleground targets, shows enemy class and spec i.e. Pallydoom 85 healer and it will have their class color. shows the enemy on a list on your screen before you start a match.