Pandora Radio - Any way to ban an artist from a radio station?

Hello, recently I have been enjoying my Bubbly - Colbie Caillat radio station, except for one thing. This asshole named Jack Johnson will not stop showing up in it. I counted on my thumbs down songs and I have thumbed down OVER 30 of his songs, and yet he still pops up at least 1 out of 10 songs still. I was just wondering if there was anyway to ban him completely from this radio station?

I get 50 cent all the time on my rock station, because I liked one bone thugs n harmony song. Constantly, every other song, 50 cent. I have not been in pandora in a long while simply because I do not want to listen to that untalented whiner constantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that you're rating Jack Johnson down. Stop it.

Eredar US - Ceriatas - 6/7H | Sig thanks to JustintimeSS | Eredar US - Protricide - 1/8H
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentientsix View Post
    The point is, I can't think of a time that my tentacle even came anywhere close to his

Last.fm radio will take care of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to be, if you disliked two songs by them, it would kill the artist from your station. However, I don't know how that worked if you liked other songs by them. And I don't know how it works now that they've changed their layout.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to have the same problem with Rhapsody of Fire on my Sonata Arctica station. Then I discovered that they were actually the best band in the world, and I made a station just for them.

Unfortunately, pandora is now borked on chrome (or at least mine)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I used to have the same problem with Rhapsody of Fire on my Sonata Arctica station. Then I discovered that they were actually the best band in the world, and I made a station just for them.

Unfortunately, pandora is now borked on chrome (or at least mine)
    Funny, Chrome is the only browser I can run it on. Firefox it doesn't even load.

You might also want to try Spotify ... http://www.spotify.com/
    Last edited by Obsession; 2012-02-06 at 06:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Funny, Chrome is the only browser I can run it on. Firefox it doesn't even load.
    I just reinstalled chrome and now its fine. It was probably corrupted before.

Unless it has changed from several months ago, last.fm is vastly better, with far more artists. I'd recommend using that instead. I'm extremely sure you can remove artists from the playlists, too.

Quit using Pandora after they implemented that limited listening thing unless you pay for it. I ran through that time in about a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Unless it has changed from several months ago, last.fm is vastly better, with far more artists. I'd recommend using that instead. I'm extremely sure you can remove artists from the playlists, too.

Quit using Pandora after they implemented that limited listening thing unless you pay for it. I ran through that time in about a week.
    It was 40 hours, and they don't do that anymore. You still have to say "yes, I'm still freaking here", every 30 minutes or so, and you have limited skips still too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post

I only registered the other day, but doesn't Last FM have the same restriction?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Pandora is fucking persistent, i tried adding variety with "Michael Jackson - Billy Jean" and apparently it added mj's whole repertoire to my likes or something since ALL THATS COMING UP IS FUCKING 80'S after liking 100+ titles of alternative etc, it ruined my station.

I add a song from saints row 3, my rock station now turned into a ghetto lil wayne rap station. I'm a sad panda.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    I only registered the other day, but doesn't Last FM have the same restriction?
    Radio is unlimited in every aspect for US/UK/Germany. You need to pay to use it outside those areas.