Things I learned from SWTOR

* Everywhere you go, there will be a fat asian Twi'lekk male.
    * Sith Lords must not have annual fitness tests or physical training
    * Droids have testicles (and gun turrets as well for that matter)
    * Orbital bombardment is wildly inaccurate and must be guided in by beacon each and every time
    * If you are with a squad of soldiers assigned to carry out a simple task, kiss your ass goodbye or pray that you are the *one* guy that survives to pass your mission objective onto the next Jedi/Smuggler/whatever that comes past
    * If you are wounded, you will be injured everytime in precisely the same spot in the left abdomen. This is a galactic constant.

*There's not as much flirting with NPCs as I thought there would be :<
    *NPCs can sit down in ways that I am incapable of sitting
    *Troopers always have a secret gun that they use to do their important kills
    *Han Solo was a level 1 Smuggler considering how little he could do compared to these Smugglers
    Last edited by vizzle; 2012-02-07 at 08:24 AM.

* Han didn't shoot first. There was a lot of shooting going on before he was even born.

*That any time some refers to something unbeatable, they mean unbeatable for anyone other then myself.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

*Clicking random glowing npcs can lead to your death.
    *After clicking said random glowing object and getting killed so fast you dont know what happened; Click it again.
    *Some times people want to help you but shocking them with lightning or threatening small children near them helps get them going
    Been gone since 2011, enjoying being back.

* Warzone robots are all Imperials! They always say to me: "Off to fight Republic?" and I'm a Republican.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    * Warzone robots are all Imperials! They always say to me: "Off to fight Republic?" and I'm a Republican.

SSSSHHHH... dont say that out loud.

Also, woot, Im at 200 posts now. Only took me 2 1/2 years
    Last edited by Omniclass; 2012-02-07 at 09:38 AM.
    Been gone since 2011, enjoying being back.

Everything travels in packs of three, about ten yards apart as to not help the pack infront of them when getting aoe'd down.
    That about sums up swtor, packs of three getting aoe'd down till lvl 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Everything travels in packs of three, about ten yards apart as to not help the pack infront of them when getting aoe'd down.
    That about sums up swtor, packs of three getting aoe'd down till lvl 50.
    Two guys together might give others the wrong impression, so you always need a third.

Yes, you are that important, apparently to everyone and everything, except those people without names floating above their heads, screw them.
    You are the one and only* person who can save the day.

*Aside from that guy next to you. And the Twi'lek behind him. And the... oh my, there's a line....

Deleted
    # There is no Stand key! Only sit.

lol, this is a hilarious thread. TY for making getting off work even better.

I will add, as a different type of observation. My significant other, who's addicted to WoW, can't/won't play TOR because it's too hard to level. Socketing mods, armor, and enhancements is too mind boggling. Yet she can carry a bunch of WoW noobs thru Ulduar w/o thinking about it.

But seriously, the observations you guys put up are just hilarious, and sooooo accurate for the game. Just once let's see a wound on the right side of the body.

Easter Eggs included.

- When flying personal spacecraft, remember to always approach planets along the same trajectory.

- When approaching Tatooine, you are probably going to land somewhere in the western hemisphere of planet Earth as it will be when it goes the way of Mars, judging by the city lights on the surface that are visible from space.

- Jesus apparently ascended to Hoth, not Heaven. He doesn't believe in shirts and apparently decided to take his crown of thorns with him as well as lead a new brotherhood of followers. He is also now a pissed off asshole.

- Duros can dance in the same fashion as the dudes in Night at the Roxbury, but only on Hutta.

- On Hutta, Hun Duo has yet to shoot first.
    Last edited by Spase Peepole; 2012-02-08 at 11:20 AM.

Deleted
    -Jedi's aren't all that tough, my bounty hunters killed 50+ jedi... Alien beasts are tougher

* You can't properly express emotions while in a vehicle. This also explains why road rage never happens until people get out of the car (or speeder as the case may be).