Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's 1001 characters I've hated over the years but the one that came into my mind first when I read the thread title for some reason was Zooey Deschanels character in 'The hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy' She annoyed me to no end.

Hmm..I think most of the characters I hate come from TV shows so can't think of anymore at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannz View Post
    religious whore in the mist, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/

i've never wanted to punch a television before...
    I watched that movie in the cinema. When the bitch gets killed one person shouted "HEADSHOT" and whole cinema applouded and clapped.. Maan that was awkward.. ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

JAR JAR BLOODY BINKS

Hopefully the font, colour and size of that gave a small hint as to how annoying he was.

---------- Post added 2012-02-09 at 07:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    jodie foster in every movie besides taxi driver and silence of the lambs
    To clarify - Jodie Foster is an ACTRESS, not a Character...

religious crazy lady in Mist ohh and Katie in Paranormal activity movies

Deleted
    How wude! Meesa thinks yousa like JarJar, But meesa thinks yousa scared to admitsa this.

Most anoying, to the point where I cannot stand to watch anymore, im torn between to woman in the indiana jones and the temple of doom, all she does is scream, and scream, and scream some more. or hudson from Aliens, Jesus what a god damn pussy, action movie he should be all balls to the wall, but no hes bitches like a baby whilst the kid in the movie has more balls than him.

Dont get the hate on Jar jar, he is just another character for me.

But the lady in the Mist takes the cake.

Oh and another, but I cant remember the name of the movie. Where a woman gets abused by her husband, beat up etc, then she takes her daugther and run away. But he always end up finding them.. That man sure pissed me off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    There's 1001 characters I've hated over the years but the one that came into my mind first when I read the thread title for some reason was Zooey Deschanels character in 'The hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy' She annoyed me to no end.

Hmm..I think most of the characters I hate come from TV shows so can't think of anymore at the moment.
    Please, I hope to god your not refairing to that POS trash movie that is an absolute bastadisation of a littery master peice. Poor Douglas Adams would be turning in his grave spilling his pan galactic gargle blaster (which is a waste of a throughly good drink) if he could see what Hollywood done to his movie

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    To clarify - Jodie Foster is an ACTRESS, not a Character...
    thanks for that extremely insightful comment.
    Jodie foster's character in every movie besides taxi driver and silence of the lambs.
    hope that little word that I left out, which is inferred, allows you to understand the sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I vote Rachel from War of the Worlds, she is a burden, she is constantly screaming and crying.

It annoyed me to no end. -.-
    Was Rachel the little girl? If so, I wanted to slap her and tell her to shut up. To be fair though, the entire movie was terrible.

I didn't really have a problem with Jar Jar. Anakin and the wanna-be-a-cougar Queen were more annoying to me.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    thanks for that extremely insightful comment.
    You are welcome.... now for some additional information.

Characters are owned by the author, not the actor.

I see a lot of Jar Jar being mentioned... but IMHO Anakin was waaaaaaaaay more annoying, both as a kid and as a teenager :P
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Jar-Jar Binks and the little girl in Atonement tie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    I see a lot of Jar Jar being mentioned... but IMHO Anakin was waaaaaaaaay more annoying, both as a kid and as a teenager :P
    I 100% agree with this! By far the worst thing about Star Wars 1-3 was Anakin Whinewalker!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jar Jar Binks.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You are welcome.... now for some additional information.

Characters are owned by the author, not the actor.
    No one fucking cares.

On-topic: Don't get the hate on Jar Jar Binks, really. He never was annoying to me. Anakin was worse, I have to admit.

I mostly hate characters, that only whine and cry and bitch and moan. Like Rachel from War of the Worlds, that's a perfect example.

Deleted
    Crazy lady from The Mist, like many before I also had an enormous urge to punch her in the face.

Bravo for this performance, bravo.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    on the Star Wars scale of annoying, Jar-Jar places third behind Anakin (second place) and the king of annoying, George Lucas. yes, he has manipulated the crap out of his movies to the point that I consider him to be a villain now. "I'm gonna change this because this and add a rock for R2 to hide behind, never mind that he couldn't have gotten into the space behind it on his own!"

for tv, the most annoying I can think of is The Nanny, honestly. Fran Drescher made me want to amputate my own ears...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

I would take a whole movie with Jar Jar over seeing Anakin Skywalker being portrayed by that god awful actor Hayden Christensen. All of you band wagon Jar Jar haters humor me when Anakin in Ep 2 & 3 was easily the worst thing to happen to Star Wars.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh lord im suprised somebody hasn't said FRED or Justin bieber yet...

Quote Originally Posted by mrbadxampl View Post
    for tv, the most annoying I can think of is The Nanny, honestly. Fran Drescher made me want to amputate my own ears...
    Oh god, thanks a lot for reminding me of that squealing witch. Her drilling voice haunts me to this day X_X
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."