Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Maybe hugh will extend his already great music career...

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 12:28 AM ----------

No autotune for him!

I stopped buying the DVD seasons when the old team left and he had the contest for a new team. Taulb and Kutner were fine, but 13 was horrid, and I couldn't stand that blonde that kept showing up even after she was kicked. Then they do the right thing and get rid of 13, only to have her come back. No thanks.

Deleted
    Quite sad it's ending, but I'm still looking forward to the final episode, they better not f**k it up.

I did not care much for 13 either, they tried way to hard to make her into a main character in my opinion. When they killed off Kumar by having him kill himself I actually got depressed for like three days, I missed him :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    I did not care much for 13 either, they tried way to hard to make her into a main character in my opinion. When they killed off Kumar by having him kill himself I actually got depressed for like three days, I missed him :P

they tried to give everyone a messed up background.. didn't help character development

kinda sad its ending.. its a great show.. well it was... the prison episode was pretty funny with house dealing w convicts.. i havent seen all 7 or 8 seasons though to properly judge it.

Bout time, misdiagnose, misdiagnose, house works it out. It was never a show with a long life term.

13 doesn't need a reason to stay in team. :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eriseis View Post
    I think it's about time. I haven't watched the series in years but from what I've gathered from promo ads, he's gone crazy like 11 times or something, hasn't he? They've kept the series on for too long, like The Office.
    I'm sorry to say this, but The Office is just awesome! I bloody love Season 8!

Maybe we can get a new series of Blackadder now then? Nope

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by syn1k View Post
    i bet it was lupus
    "Alcoholism is a disease, but it's like the only disease that you can get yelled at for having. 'Damn it, Otto, you're an alcoholic.' 'Damn it, Otto, you have lupus.' One of those two doesn't sound right. ~Mitch Hedberg (rip)

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I'm gonna miss his asshole-ish spot on comments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by syn1k View Post
    i bet it was lupus
    No, it's not. It's never lupus.

I have a feeling they're going to kill off Greg House. If they do it really needs to be lupus....
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

It's not getting canceled though. - it's simply ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    No, it's not. It's never lupus.
    it's also never sarcoidosis.

Deleted
    Thank god this is the final season. It was quite obvious this shouldn't be an everlasting TV show from beginning. It was turning into a soap opera and the main character's jokes got old already in the 3rd season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    Don't call it canceled. State that it's ending or in it's final season.
    This. House deserves to be dignified as such

It's a shame, it's one of my favourite TV shows.

Will really miss House's character, very down to earth, cynical and realistic kind of guy. You very rarely find a character like that in a TV show.