Thread: Tera is Terable

Tera is Terable

So I found out the the Tera beta was this weekend and when to gamestop to pre order the game just to see the beta. At first i was really excited to play it, looked like Aion, but it sadly it also played like Aion, but worse. If you have ever gone from WoW, where was the combat is so smooth, to Aion, where you had to wait for the casting animation of your spell to finish before you could move, you'll understand. As an example, I played the sorc, I casted one of the starting abilities (it's casting animation is like 3 seconds), then i can move. it sucks.

SO if you want to try it anyway, i recommend you go to gamestop and pre order for like 10 bucks, so that you can get the beta. If you like it, great, if not, you can put that 10 bucks toward something else.

I hope this helped.

I realize that i shouldnt have made my name "Terable" if i wanted ppl to take me seriously, hope i hope you guys read this

you can cast while moving in wow?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I pre ordered it for $5 and played a sorcerer already got him to lv 6 and I got no spell delay whatsoever, that being said, I think I'm just MMO Burned out, so I think I'm just going to pass! But the game looks beautiful and a lot of fun!
    Case: Thermaltake A60
    MB: ASRock Z68 Ext3 Gen3
    CPU: i5 2500k, Windows 8.1 64 Bit
    GPU: HIS 6870 1gb
    PSU: Corsair GS 600
    SSD: Crucial M4 128g

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    you can cast while moving in wow?
    lightnings bolts and scorch

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little confused.
    Does it like, lock you in place when you cast a spell? Like, I cast a fireball and if I need to gtfo of the fire I have to wait for the cast to finish?
    I seen some stuff from this game a while back and it caught my eye si I'm just curious.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean that I have to wait for the animation to finish before I can control my toon again? I hate when games does that

i can stream it so that you could see it, if you'd like

At least it doesn't think I'm an idiot and autoaim everything for me like WoW

Please keep all TERA discussion to the primary thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/863135-Tera-Online