Another Trinket question from a baddie

I got LFR Will of Unbinding on my Demo Lock, should I drop Fould GIfr of the Demon Lord, or Darkmoon Card: Volcano?

Would it be the same if I changed specs?

Deleted
    You should replace Fould Gift of the Demon Lord with the WoU regardless of spec, as the DMC:V is a pretty neat trinket considering it's ilvl!

I think he uses Foul/DMCV and he just got the WoU, so im in the same position but i took a stance and took of the Foul since DMCV and WoU just seems better ( cant control the proc in Foul so i dont know how effective it is for demo, especialy when i relay on the DMCV INT proc to get my doomboss out )

As others have said, DMC:V + LFR WoU are your best combination. DMC:V is especially good for demo not just because of the passive mastery and the massive int proc, but the fact that you can virtually guarantee the int proc will be up at the start of the fight when you use your Doomguard. DMC is just better than Foul Gift no matter how you look at it.

Deleted
    I don't have any choice of trinkets since I just started doing LFR (and that's the farthest i'll go raiding), so what should I use as demo:

Soul Casket or Foul Gift (I have Chalice also)

If you just have those three, Chalice and Foul Gift would be your best choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gakpad View Post
    If you just have those three, Chalice and Foul Gift would be your best choice.

just as I thought.... what about DCV, is it really an upgrade to Foul Gift? Is the permanent Intellect on Foul Gift trinket enough to make the difference - If I was a Mage I'm sure it would (mana) but as demo lock?
    Last edited by mmoce2f1bb59dd; 2012-02-13 at 06:53 PM.

Yes, it's an upgrade to Foul Gift. The int proc on DMC:V nearly averages the same as Foul Gift (the uptime is MASSIVELY overpowered), and the fact that Foul Gift mastery proc isn't going to be up for every single meta means that it loses some value. DMC:V int proc lines up perfectly with DG at the start of the fight and you get 100% out of the mastery on it.

Deleted
    thanks mate