Deleted

Returning to WoW - Advice needed

Heya, so I'm returning to WoW and I quit mid ToT HC progression (Everything but Lei/ Ra'den) due to a bad computer set up, I played Holy Paladin/ Demo Lock.
    Back then I was always top on the charts as holy in 25man and 10man and always top as a demo lock. Now I'm not just after meters when I play, but I enjoyed both of those classes during the start of MoP (I have every class at 90 to alternate anyway)
    I was just wondering, have those 2 classes changed much? I've heard demo locks play style has changed a LOT and they are not as powerful at all, and holy paladins play style changed completely (No more EF blanketing)? Can anyone offer insight to warlocks/paladin new play style?
    Many thanks!

http://wow.icy-veins.com/ can give you fairly reasonable insight into the play for both those classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimiane View Post
    holy paladins play style changed completely (No more EF blanketing)?
    The EF playstyle is as much alive as it was when you played. EF healing output got buffed, but the hot tics don't apply the absorb like it did. The small initial burst heal from EF (like WoG's burst heal) I believe does, when you cast it on someone.
    Last edited by DeleteThisUser; 2014-06-10 at 01:36 AM.

Deleted
    Holy Paladins and Locks in general are still meter busting whores so I doubt your performance when geared is going to be any less than when you were busting meters before. From what I'm told about demo is that is as good as the other 2 specs, it's just a little harder to play so the majority rock the destro or affi. (don't lynch me I never had a lock main and I currently don't play :S).