Thread: Best Ranged?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best Ranged?

Title says it all, who would you say is the best ranged?

Deleted
    fire mages for sure, lots of dmg + easy rotation

edit-muh bad thought it was wow forum
    Last edited by MasterOfNone; 2012-02-13 at 02:37 PM.

Seriously? What is this? We're in a LEAGUE OF LEGENDS forum.

Also, to answer the question, what do you mean with best "ranged" ? There is none and your question is a bit silly.

Not really, there is ranged Champions in LoL..idk if you guys knew this or not...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I do love it wen ppl dont see the forum section and post blindly. They all hav their uses, just hav to play well. Some hav steeper learning curves then others :P
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Not really, there is ranged Champions in LoL..idk if you guys knew this or not...
    Obviously there is ranged champions in LoL, but none is really better than the other.

What do you prefer? Burst damage? Maximum range? Sustained damage?

I was just looking for opinions and peoples thoughts. But I guess ill go else where since people see something and think its ALWAYS about WoW

AP carries are ranged as well. What is the point of this thread
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Maokai is the best ranged topic closed.

Deleted
    There is no BEST ranged What ever you play best is your specific best champ

Deleted
    Graves/Sivir are accepted to be the best 2 ranged AD carries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urgot.

'Fear? No.. I am the mind killer'

Probably Graves and Sivir, if you mean most viable, like someone said earlier. Graves' passive makes him extremely tough, and with Sivir's recent buffs she has become a power house. Cait and Ashe aren't bad though. Ashe is an extremely solid pick.

All about personal preference I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    I was just looking for opinions and peoples thoughts. But I guess ill go else where since people see something and think its ALWAYS about WoW
    I wonder why they think that considering its a...um..I dunno...a WOW FANSITE! O_O

Really, if a vague question like this pops up on the front page on MMO-Champion, a WoW Fansite, most people will assume its a WoW related question. And its worded veeeery vaguely too. No need to get upset and storm out because people made a highly understandable mistake....
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2012-02-13 at 08:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
    Seriously? What is this? We're in a LEAGUE OF LEGENDS forum.

Also, to answer the question, what do you mean with best "ranged" ? There is none and your question is a bit silly.
    And theres still a front page where threads like this pop up.

Yeah, because it's hard to look up and see the "league of legends » Best Ranged?" part of the thread which indicates the LoL subforum. People should be a bit more careful posting. :s

there isn't a best of anything on LoL it's game about who counters who in lane for the first 20 minutes then how well you play in team fights. It really depends on who you're fighting in the lane. Example if the enemy support is Soraka you want to play Trist or MF because of the healing debuffs they can do. However I will tell you overall as a champ MF lacks a lot due to her lack of escapes and CC. If Ashe's team is good at protecting her she's a good carry in her own way. Vayne Siv and Graves are all very good powerhouse champs. I've been told Corki is one of the best bursts in the game if played right but he has a higher skill cap. Ezreal "falls off" late game so people say because he's not a stand there and right click AD carry. He needs to move while attacking and flash in and out of team fights. Anyways I don't know if the OP cares but other people might be looking for the answer in this topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Graves and Sivir? Lolwut. Graves is rather bursty sure, but hes not the best. With the recent Sivir nerfs shes still a solid pick but no where near the top. Most people can agree that Vayne is the greatest ranged carry currently. However, Ashe, Caitlyn, and others are very viable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaruru View Post
    Graves and Sivir? Lolwut. Graves is rather bursty sure, but hes not the best. With the recent Sivir nerfs shes still a solid pick but no where near the top. Most people can agree that Vayne is the greatest ranged carry currently. However, Ashe, Caitlyn, and others are very viable as well.
    Sivir has some great survivability with her passive, spell shield, and ult. Graves' passive makes him tanky DPS without even trying. Vayne is pretty great but she's very sketchy. Either she gets fed into oblivion and can go 1v5 and win, or she has a sub-par laning experience and can never recover.