problem when swimming...

so i exercise 2-3 times a week, and most of the time ive been swimming in pool back and forth first some normal frog swimming (or how you spell it) then i do the fast swimming while my head is under water (breathing when i need) with arms and legs pushing.

however ive got this problem that most of the time am start to fast swimming i get problem with getting reflux/ acid regurgitation. its happning all the time, often i usually stops for a second then continue but its getting on my nerve.

anyone know what i should do?

I am often eating 3 hour before going on the workout. (not because of fear of paralyze but just getting my body to digest properly before doing workout)

Alright so you swim breaststroke.

I'm not really sure as to what could be causing the reflux, but there is one thing I can tell you for sure: Breathe every stroke. You'll get faster just by improving your form. Going faster doesn't necessarily happen instantly when you stop coming up for air every stroke. Honestly, it's really hard to critique someone's form without actually seeing it, but there are some things you can do to help change it up:

- Be explosive: Try to make it across in as few strokes as possible. This relies heavily on good form and really explosive movement (great work for fast twitch muscle fibers).
    - Learn to ungulate: It helps naturally move you along during 'slower' points of your stroke. Also increases speed as you're going faster.
    - Make the most of streamlined position: It allows you to maximize your speed/distance for minimal (so to speak) effort.

Last thing: Try to change up your stroke here and there. Maybe try front crawl (freestyle) or backstroke every once in a while. It helps you work different muscle groups for a well rounded workout. It also helps ease the load on your muscles worked during breaststroke -- share the load, if you will.

ok, ive often changed the swim here and there, so il try. thanks for the info