Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Well i'm a 3rd year university physics student. Class is from 08:00-14:00. I have plenty of time in the evening, even holding down a job, if I decide not to go over that days notes.

we arent doing anything tonight, its 7:30 pm here and i am sitting in a class right now and that kinda gets in the way, but we are going away for the weekend. my boyfriend cant get me flowers because i am allergic to pollen, and i dont eat candy or chocolate, so we basically just said Happy Vday to each other and thats it.

Every Valentines day I celebrate "Money day". I estimate how much money I've saved by being single, pour it in my bath, & wade in it for however long I feel like. To make myself feel even better I print pictures of married couples & laugh at them. It pretty much borders on Christmas on my happiness scale.

Okay, maybe it's not entirely accurate. But one day I'll do it just so I can say I did.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    No significant other ... shared a bottle of wine with a good friend I have had for years.

I woke up at 5:00am, did the laundry, washed the dishes, walked the dogs, made a frittata for my wife and toddler before going to work for a 10 hour day where I busted my butt, came home with supper that I picked up on the way, took care of the dogs, played with my son, kissed my wife as she headed out to a board meeting, cleaned up after supper, gave my son a bath and put him to bed, folded the laundry, straightened up the house. Now I'm going to veg out a bit before going to bed

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I made double chocolate chip cookies and used weed butter. Nothing better than tripping balls playing Star Wars with the surround sound cranked. I too am single this Valentine's Day.

Watching Boondock Saints atm. Great Valentine's Day movie.

Well, I'm single. So...I ate some chocolate, and played some video games. Pretty good Valentine's Day, imo.

Played WoW. Planning to go out and buy all the unbought valentines chocolate for epic cheap and have om nom nom chocolate feast.

Gave my girl a bear and some chocolates, then went to a friends house to watch Lord of the Rings. Nerd Valentines day kind of wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

I was going to get my girlfriend some flowers but she said that was too cliche, so I got her one of these instead. Heh, jokes on her.

Her birthday is coming up too, so it was like a double present.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vynistra View Post
    i touched that folder.
    damn you~!!!1!
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

Went to the dentist. Went out to eat. Now I'm going to eat chocolates that Johnny Depp sent me and fap in shame before going to bed.

I was surprised this cute girl with flowers and chocolates while she was at work.

Me? I was in the kind of mood to kill anyone who seemed happy due to the whole Valentine's theme. I just cannot stand it when people cherish love in such a shallow manner and having me forced to tolerate seeing it and witnessing how such feeling are wasted and misplaced. Sounds weird enough? It is still my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    My dad gave my mom chocolate for Valentine's Day. She's not suppose to eat chocolate (some doctor told her to avoid it, so she does) since she's on Coumadin and a blood pressure medication, so she gave it to me.

Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2012-02-15 at 03:16 AM.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slept in, went to work, did some fapping, and completely forgot today was Valentine's until I saw this thread, despite having already done the Love is in the Air Week dailies.

The samething I do every Valentines...
    >_>

<_<

fapfapfap...

cooked a very nice meal for my girl, candle light with the lights dimmed. got her a nice devil teddy bear *fits her * got her a lot of chocolate. then gave her something else special..

Deleted
    Chilled in bed and watched kids films accompanied by a bottle of wine and cigarettes,
    Awesome life i have >.>