Looking for Ideas for gaming youtube channel

Hello all, I am looking for some suggestions of games to play and upload on you-tube! Any game that hasn't been covered to death will do. Still looking to get off the ground.

honestly play what you enjoy doing i got a channel with 265 subscribers and people can tell if your not enjoying what your playing

heh if only what I enjoy playing wasn't covered by everyone and their mother. I don't think someone wants to see one of the 50 billion Skyrim lets play. I was thinking replaying Mass Effect 1 and 2 just in prep for ME3.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgerworld View Post
    heh if only what I enjoy playing wasn't covered by everyone and their mother. I don't think someone wants to see one of the 50 billion Skyrim lets play. I was thinking replaying Mass Effect 1 and 2 just in prep for ME3.
    beleive it or not ive gotten requested to do a skyrim lets play :P people love that game haha but i actually do random games like sonic generations and rift and im fairly happy with the views on em

make a Firefall beta channel...though ofc you'd have to get into the beta...
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Deleted
    Personal opinion as someone who watches a lot of LP's on YouTube: Co-op.

Most single-person LPs lack the humour potential of dragging a buddy along .. and humour makes good LP imo.

Also, avoid heavily plot-based popular games .. no-one wants to watch spoilers before they play the game themselves.