Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    No, I often die get back up still OOC and get my 10 or 25 medal
    I think it works like this, healing or buffing puts you in combat with the enemies that is in combat with the once you heal or buff, now if they die within a reasonable time you will get the kill stat of those kills, as far as killing blow and the damage medals you would have to perform the actions your self.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    I think it works like this, healing or buffing puts you in combat with the enemies that is in combat with the once you heal or buff, now if they die within a reasonable time you will get the kill stat of those kills, as far as killing blow and the damage medals you would have to perform the actions your self.
    yep but the fact is i also said they get 75k dmg and killing blow. some get the 2.5k dmg in one hit medal too. fact is healers can and do very often get all those medals +the healing medals. its not hard to do dmg while nobody is taking dmg or your team is tunneling people. healers arent really telling the truth when they say oh woe is me. they just cant sit and ONLY heal to win as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    no..
    You get the kill for that enemy if you damaged him, not if you heal someone who's damaging him.
    It's retarded but this is how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahorius View Post
    Honestly, I don't see why any build would deserve more medals over another. If one build ends up being able to get more medals, that's ok, it's how the medal system works BUT a Tank or a Healer are not more important than DPS. Each and every one of the roles have they're importance because trust me, put a match with only Tanks or Healers and you'll surely have some trouble, you'll hold people off but have a hard time finishing them.

To sum it up, I don't think it's fair what people do on every game to minimize the importance of DPS role.

PS: I'm a Tank, so...Ya, take this in consideration whoever reads and intends to reply.
    I was being sarcastic.

Its complete bull that its easier for hybrids to rake up medals then for pure dps. Sniper and Marauder are screwed in this regard.

Any tank/healer can get killing blow, solo kill, 2.5k hit, 10 and 25 kills aswell as 75k dmg done. Easily. The 5k hit and 300k dmg done are more exlusive to a dps. But then the healer also picks up the 2.5k heal, 5k heal and 75k healing done, easily.
    Versus a pure dps who can only get an extra two, from 5k hit (ill tell you, its a PAIN.) and 300k dmg done. Which can also suck and usually involves NOT giving a fek about objectives.

Dps specced hybrids are in the same comfortable zone. But they usually dont get the 5k heal medal. Or they pick up a bunch of guard medals. On top of the dps medals which they can get just as easily (or hard) as a pure dps.
    I know healers feel shafted, but they can pick up a ton of medals. Sadly, and this is the shafted part, it means stopping healing and doing a bit of dps from time to time. Weird, i know.

But in the end the Sniper and Marauder are the classes who are shafted as far as medals go.

Quote Originally Posted by leetsushi View Post
    no..
    You get the kill for that enemy if you damaged him, not if you heal someone who's damaging him.
    It's retarded but this is how it works.
    I'm fairly sure I get more kills than I damage on my alt, might just be a perception thing, I shall check next time and make sure to only heal or buff.