Anyone interested in rerolling?

I was already thinking it before, but now with the upcoming transfers to oceanic servers, I feel my server (swiftsure) will no longer be one of the most populated servers.

Would like to play with some people so we can get up to 50 quickly. Plans are to roll imperial side on a west coast server (thinking Warriors of the Shadow) and make an endgame guild that will raid two nights a week (probably mon and wed evenings).

If you would like to join, please respond. Hope to get this started today.

Quote Originally Posted by jon041065 View Post
    I was already thinking it before, but now with the upcoming transfers to oceanic servers, I feel my server (swiftsure) will no longer be one of the most populated servers.

Would like to play with some people so we can get up to 50 quickly. Plans are to roll imperial side on a west coast server (thinking Warriors of the Shadow) and make an endgame guild that will raid two nights a week (probably mon and wed evenings).

If you would like to join, please respond. Hope to get this started today.
    Me and friends rolled on The Harbinger. seems really health up untill... we discovered bioware dumped 16 australian guilds on it. i'm not sure if they are just planning on moving the server from pacific to oceanic or if it's going to be a ghost town when the 16 guilds xfer off. Honestly i have no want to re-roll. i'll re-roll if my guild collapses since i'm going to say 90% of the population in pvp on empire side seems to be droolbot retards that prefer running in circles getting farmed for 20 min instead of doing objectives.

so heads up .. don't roll on the harbinger if someone tries to change your mind.