Question about sith inquisitor story (*spoilers*)

This is my 5th class that just hit 50. I was welcomed to the council after beating Thanaton. I want to know if the inquisitor story continues on Illum or should I skip it and start next class? Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Continue on if you want to open the dailies. The story itself, as far as I can tell, doesn't have anything to do with anything but Ilum.

Ilum does not offer class quests, only a planet quest line.

Yeah, it's done once you beat Thanaton. Start an Agent, imo.

I kind of did the same thing... didn't feel like jumping into the endgame so soon, so I started an alt.
    Last edited by belfpala; 2012-02-15 at 01:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they introduce more parts to the class story lines. Its wat I think I love most about the game so far.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlueAri View Post
    I hope they introduce more parts to the class story lines. Its wat I think I love most about the game so far.
    I'm pretty sure they said they'll expand the stories as they implement new content. There are plenty of interesting places the Inquisitor story could go (building up your power base, political intrigue with the rest of the council, assassination attempts on you, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    This is my 5th class that just hit 50. I was welcomed to the council after beating Thanaton. I want to know if the inquisitor story continues on Illum or should I skip it and start next class? Thanks.
    The Ilum story line is the same for all classes. But unless you really liked raiding tombs, it's better than the Inquisitor storyline, so don't skip it.

Ilum is not a long planet like the leveling planets, it's just the daily gather X things quests and a small quest line that sets up the story for the 4 man dungeons there.

Thanks for the replies. I didn't see any class storyline for my other classes on Illum either, but there was a post here somewhere that mentioned siths and jedis having a small story line there. So, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything.

Edit: I have finished Illum on my trooper and imp agent.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I'm pretty sure they said they'll expand the stories as they implement new content. There are plenty of interesting places the Inquisitor story could go (building up your power base, political intrigue with the rest of the council, assassination attempts on you, etc.)
    They did say exactly that in the last Q&A a few days ago

Many people asked: How are you planning on expanding the endgame experience?

Gabe Amatangelo: We are going to continue to introduce new Flashpoints, Warzones, and Operations on a regular basis. The story line will continue with all of the above as well as in solo-able missions. We will continue to evolve Crew Skills and crafting. We’ll be introducing the Legacy System soon, as Daniel mentioned. Additionally, we have exciting PvP features planned, the first of which includes pre-season Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-feb-10th-2012

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlueAri View Post
    I want to see how the storylines pan out when Expansions get involved. I mean you end on a high note at 50, but eventually we'll hit 60, and 70, so on.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If you haven't already, I'd highly recommend you raise Khem's affection to max. Other than that, ya there isn't anything else the inquisitor story offers.