Fire - Stat priority as you struggle for 1500 haste

I understand that INT is the key stat. Followed by SpPwr and Hit.

After this it gets confusing. I know Mastery is the worst secondary, but where is the balance of when I should switch from Haste to Crit?

I've heard people say that 1500 haste is your target. Is that true? At 1500, should I start prioritizing Crit > Haste until I start to get into HM stuff where I could find even more Haste (Enough to reach the next 'tic')

Fyshe - US - Zul'Jin - http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Zul'jin/Fyshe/

*Yes - I know the ring needs an INT, I got it a few days ago and haven't gotten around to it.
    *Yes - I know my hit is 0.44 below Cap - I need to reforge after switching to Fire

Thank you for any advice,

Deleted
    1505 is the break point, i see mages around 1505-17xx your haste decides how much stacks stolen time you need before you use combustion (in the beginning) it depends on your trinkets (you got a 20 seconds time window for good ignite)
    Last edited by mmoc98944e5579; 2012-02-15 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please refer to the Fire Mage sticky thread for all basic questions, also the first post on that page is a Fire Mage guide, you can find your answer there.