Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    What I have:

What I want:

Pretty much any two door with a six cylinder, air conditioning, and fuel injection.

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GT

Got laid off for 4 months - Was a 2008 Audi a4.

Have work again at the same place but now am smart enough to never take your job for granted.

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix

The car I'd like: Cadillac XLR or a Lincoln Navigator

A 2007 BMW 520i, bluemetallic and manual of course, who drives an automatic? :P
    Been looking to sell it though. Any takers? I'll give you a good price!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkingsteak View Post
    Cars are cheap in the US eh ?
    Only thing i could possibly afford was an 18 year old Golf.
    The only reason I actualy got a car is because my dad sells cars for a living, even then it's not actualy >MY< car :P

Deleted
    2004 Renault Laguna

2004 GMC Sierra Ext. Cab. Bagged and body-dropped on 22's. Bought it new and have built it mostly by myself with a little help from a few good friends.

Edit: @ Itisamuh, Beautiful car!
    Last edited by Kinettik; 2012-02-15 at 03:25 PM.

2009 Pontiac G8 GT, the car seats in the back for the twins are cramping my style a little though.

2005 Mustang GT (and I live in the UK where fuel costs a fortune! I still love it though)
    and a Jaguar XF S 3.0 V6 Twin Turbo Diesel - 275bhp and 440lb ft torque and still gets 42 mpg - This is why you yanks need more diesel
    Last edited by Lukazor; 2012-02-15 at 03:41 PM.

2001 Ford Expedition. Best vehicle I have ever owned it is like a tank. I've been hit 4 times(not my fault) and it's always their vehicle that gets any damage. The vehicle I had before was a ~1990 chevy and it died on me 3 times nearly one time nearly killing me by dying and swerving into oncoming lane. This was within the first week.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    2010 Cadillac CTS (mine)
    2011 Ford Explorer (my wife's)
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    '06 Mazda 3

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinettik View Post
    2004 GMC Sierra Ext. Cab. Bagged and body-dropped on 22's. Bought it new and have built it mostly by myself with a little help from a few good friends.

Edit: @ Itisamuh, Beautiful car!
    Sorry, but that's the ugliest car I've ever seen...

Quote Originally Posted by stangcobra View Post
    a track prepped 2001 SVT Cobra vert with a forged motor and built suspension.
    I'm a car guy
    But its a vert......why would you do all that to a vert with alllll that chassis flex?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scryers View Post
    Sorry, but that's the ugliest car I've ever seen...

looks like the wheels have collapsed!

anyway, i dont even own a car, or a driving license.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    1990 Dodge Dynasty. Bought in 1997 when I was 16. Wrecked it in October of 1998 when a guy in a van hit me head on.
    1994 Pontiac Grand Prix. Bought in December of 1998. Great car, pretty slick looking. Lasted me all through college.
    2004 Subaru WRX. Bought January of 2004. Got it right after graduating from college. Sold it to a friend of mine in August 2010.
    2007 Pontiac G6. Bought in August 2010. Meant to be a short-term car. Currently own.
    2012 Subaru STI. Placed order February of 2012. Not sure on delivery date, sometime in the next couple of months. Will sell or trade in my G6.

a koenigsegg CXX
    is what i want.
    i got a bike, nothing else

Wife: 2009 Lexus SC430
    Me: 2012 Mustang GT 5.0 & 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX
    Us: 2010 Infiniti G37xS & 2006 Nissan Murano
    Daughter: 1994 Jeep XJ

Quote Originally Posted by Focke View Post
    But its a vert......why would you do all that to a vert with alllll that chassis flex?
    Because its also my DD lol, best of both worlds
    and heres the suspension mod list...tell me if you think I have chassis flex
    Autopower 4pt roll bar
    MM Caster Camber plates
    MM coilovers(front)
    Bilstein struts(rear)
    H&R race spec springs(rear)
    fully welded subframe
    MM strut tower brace