[balance] warlord zon'zozz

Hi there! i m in a 3/8 guild (morchok, yorsha'j and ultraxion) and we are focussing on w.zon'zozz. I whould like to know if there are some tips that the balance community can share with me on this fight (only by moonkin pov, not asking for a guide of the boss).

Should i aim to multidot all adds (claw flail eyes) and boss in black phase? If i can t reach the 3101 haste cap, should i aim for a little more mastery on this fight and trying to stay in solar when black phase multidot?

things like that
    Sorry for english
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

some tips
    Solar during adds is crucial of course. Experiment with your starting direction until you find which one most comfortably lands you in Solar for the first black phase. If you don't have an affliction warlock you might have some problems getting +8% spell dmg on all the adds quickly and you could preplant mushrooms on 3 different spawn locations and detonate as they spawn. Another tip is to use glyphed solar beam on an Eye.

Should i aim to multidot all adds (claw flail eyes) and boss in black phase?
    Absolutely. In our 10 man guild however, the flail closest to the boss sometimes die so fast that it's not worth dotting. Keeping solar dots rolling on the boss, especially later in the fight when he takes more damage is something you must not forget.

f i can t reach the 3101 haste cap, should i aim for a little more mastery on this fight and trying to stay in solar when black phase multidot?
    I would probably reforge haste above 2776 to mastery for this fight.

Deleted
    I usually make sure I'm in solar for the tentacle phase. As soon as they come up, I multidot every single one of them in my immediate vicinity and the ones on my assigned side, if it isn't risky to move out of the aoe healing shit.

Also, pop your treants in the second and Fourth black phases. When we were progressing on zonozz, we usually killed it a bit after the fourth black phase, now we finish it off before he goes out of the third black phase.
    Always try to pop your treants after you dotted up the tentacles and go back to the boss, otherwise your treants will be running around like headless chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Always try to pop your treants after you dotted up the tentacles and go back to the boss, otherwise your treants will be running around like headless chickens.
    Your treants work exactly like a hunter or warlock pet as far as having a pet bar. They are automatically set to assist you on whatever you are attacking. You can easily turn this off so you can have them attacking something other than what you are (ctrl +1)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestaa View Post
    Your treants work exactly like a hunter or warlock pet as far as having a pet bar. They are automatically set to assist you on whatever you are attacking. You can easily turn this off so you can have them attacking something other than what you are (ctrl +1)
    And I'm too freaking lazy to do that.

anyways, if you want some pointers on how I do the fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtc9hl_jU7A