Deleted

+10 stats datacon

For those interested, just found this nice guide about how to get the +10 all stats datacron : http://www.oldrepublic.net/379-10-al...ire-guide.html
    I'm Empire, but it also seems to be same for Republic. I hope it helped!

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, nice guide.

I love crap like this.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SafariS View Post
    For those interested, just found this nice guide about how to get the +10 all stats datacron : http://www.oldrepublic.net/379-10-al...ire-guide.html
    I'm Empire, but it also seems to be same for Republic. I hope it helped!
    Yep, it's for Republic too. Nice guide, thanks!

We used a sorc up on the final platform to just grip people.....thought about charging people for access to it sicne we could get you in and through in about 5 minutes. :P
    Been gone since 2011, enjoying being back.

Quote Originally Posted by Omniclass View Post
    We used a sorc up on the final platform to just grip people.....thought about charging people for access to it sicne we could get you in and through in about 5 minutes. :P
    We did the same, had 6 ppl in ops group in order for us to learn it well to take other guildies later, had 2 sorcs up that pulled the rest of the group once they managed to get to the final door and the rest was easy. Took us about 2 hours, only because of all the buggy grapples. all in all, we had a great time, team members falling from the beams because they were too nervous to make the right jumps were epic things on vent . It was uber-fun and I hope we see more of these type of "encounters".
    /hug

Quote Originally Posted by Gigikent View Post
    We did the same, had 6 ppl in ops group in order for us to learn it well to take other guildies later, had 2 sorcs up that pulled the rest of the group once they managed to get to the final door and the rest was easy. Took us about 2 hours, only because of all the buggy grapples. all in all, we had a great time, team members falling from the beams because they were too nervous to make the right jumps were epic things on vent . It was uber-fun and I hope we see more of these type of "encounters".
    I was nervious and anxious and trying more not to screw up then i have in a raid or pvp setting in a good long time.....It was amazing
    Been gone since 2011, enjoying being back.

Quote Originally Posted by Omniclass View Post
    I was nervious and anxious and trying more not to screw up then i have in a raid or pvp setting in a good long time.....It was amazing
    Yeah, we were anxious all the way, especially the first times we were heading to each of our spots to press the consoles. Having to switch places after each member got their datacron, in order to get to a working grapple ment that we always had to go learn new route along the beams, so falling down and crazy laughing on vent were always there :P. I can say we had more fun that in any raid we did to this point. Lovely , want more !
    /hug

Getting this datacron was the most fun ive had in a mmo in a long time, just because its was genuinely different. On our grps winning run, we had two sorc pulls and charge in perfect unison..which is how we got by the "WTH /stuck isn't working!" thing as well as grapple bugs. Its this sort of thing that will keep me playing for a long time to come.