Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll catch hell for it, but Battletoads on NES is my all-time worst game experience. I spent days trying to get past the first few levels. It was just brutally hard, poorly balanced, and totally unforgiving. For a kid with limited game rental opportunities, that was a big deal. To date it's the only game I truly regret playing.

I've been careful (and fortunate) to avoid the turds of gaming since then.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Here we go again.

Also, I thought of some, Warhmmer Online, and Sims 2 Pets for the DS. (I got this one for Christmas... I don't know why...)
    Yeah I read your little fight, but I explained furthemore in my other posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Why? Because you can't handle other people's opinions? It's been on track for the past few pages.
    Ok. Then let me add to my original list.

Mario.
    Resident evil.
    Half life.
    MGS.
    Metroid.
    COD.
    BF.
    Halo.
    Any fighting, racing and sports game.

I don't like these, they are all the worst games I've ever played.

Edit: also FF12.
    Last edited by Xeones; 2012-02-17 at 03:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    MW3 and MW2 hands down them 2 dog turds on discs tainting COD
    Agree so much. Those 2 games actually make me feel sick everything time someone asks if i want to play on them. Not to mention MW3 is almost EXACTLY the same game as MW2, thats and the developers really annoy me whenever theyre interviewed: "so whats new in the game?" "WELL WEVE GOT MORE PERKS AND MORE WEAPONS AND A COUPLE MORE MAPS !"

ET, bascially if you didn't have the book that came with it, you would never be able to beat the game because it was so weird and confusing. Having to fall down random pits is just bad game play.... it came out around the same time as Pac Man for the Atari, which was horrible and just about as bad as ET (not to mention the mazes were completely different than the arcade version, it was almost impossible to dodge ghosts).

avatar on xbox (not james cameron, the one based off the cartoon)
    it's not the worst game ever but it makes me so angry because it's insulting to even the children that play it. Half of the cutscenes the characters stand perfectly still and they forget to do any mouth movements whatsoever when they talk, and it's not like the developers couldn't do this, because they are in the other half of the scenes. Watching a 5minute scene of talking where everyone stands rigid is pretty damn annoying. When I was a child playing sega etc they still made a decent attempt at animating the characters.

Truth or lies on xbox - easy enough to pick up cheap for achs but the software just plain doesn't work at all, you can get it all with humming and using a fan, but even then it's really hard for the game to decide between me programming it to lie (whistling) and truth (deep hum) On top of that the actual questions were absolutely retarded and I can't imagine anyone actually sitting down to play this game.

In order for me to think of a game as the worst, it just has to not work properly at all. Tbh if something works but just isn't my type of game, I just file that under "dislike" category. I dislike most shooters because I'm more of an rpg person, however I wouldn't say a shooter was the worst game ever because I do enjoy games with shooting elements like Bioshock etc, they just have a cool story too. If the game works and you dislike it, that's dislike, not the worst game you've ever played. To qualify for worst game in my head it has to not work/not tell you how to play the damn thing/be buggy as hell.
    Last edited by pocky_rin; 2012-02-17 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Ok. Then let me add to my original list.

Mario.
    Resident evil.
    Half life.
    MGS.
    Metroid.
    COD.
    BF.
    Halo.
    Any fighting, racing and sports game.

I don't like these, they are all the worst games I've ever played.

Edit: also FF12.
    You really don't understand the purpose of this thread do you? Just list what is in your opinion the worst game you've played, and get out. I thought we cleared up this argument last night, and hopefully you won't start it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Callax View Post
    You really don't understand the purpose of this thread do you? Just list what is in your opinion the worst game you've played, and get out. I thought we cleared up this argument last night, and hopefully you won't start it up again.
    This is my opinion, and it is beyond reproach. Are you trying to say I am not entitled to my opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    This is my opinion, and it is beyond reproach. Are you trying to say I am not entitled to my opinions?
    No I'm not, all those games you've listed are perfectly fine to list, as it is the purpose of this thread to list the worst games you've played. But I got the feeling that you were doing it to further an argument you were having with Diglett.

But if you guys are done with that, then by all means let us get back to the thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowgles View Post

I hate this game. SO MUCH. Never got past the 3rd or 4th level. The stupid dolphin would just randomly drift into things.
    100% agree with this, Although i dont know how far i got. I remember feeling that i didnt have complete control over the character. It sucks..

Deleted
    sniper ghost warrior and any cod game that was release after cod4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Fallout 3 and skyrim.
    Seriously? Out of every game you've played you can honestly say that Skyrim is the worst? You are entitled to your opinion but I suggest you think a little harder about that one.

I still remember the game that let me down the most and therefore is the worst game I've ever played.....Brute Force for the Xbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hated the total war games.

---------- Post added 2012-02-17 at 04:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Fallout 3 and skyrim.
    You must be from /v/

Hey guys, we had as similar argument and it lasted like 10 pages. so what he doesn't like Skyrim or Fallout 3? Let's just leave it at that and get on with the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Callax View Post
    Hey guys, we had as similar argument and it lasted like 10 pages. so what he doesn't like Skyrim or Fallout 3? Let's just leave it at that and get on with the thread.
    Yes, don't question anyone who can't tell the difference between a game they didn't like and a bad game. You must respect our opinions because we are beyond reproach!

Closing this. There are too many personal attacks and too much trollbaiting going on here and it's gotten out of hand.