Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

World of Logs - Is there a way/how to use effectively?

Hi,

I am familiar with World of Logs however I am searching for an in depth analysis however I am not sure how to achieve this.

In my guild there are multiple Moonkins(3) and they both achieve higher damage that me; admittedly one has a legendary staff but the other doesnt and he still tops me in the charts and I am unsure why this is. I was wondering if I could compare how our dps is formulated in order to change how I do mine - Is this possible and how?

Could it just be a matter of gear & latency issues etc or am I doing something wrong?

I cant actually post links yet; however you can check the report for yourselves if nessessary (Consequence Kazzak-Horde) The specific report I am aiming this thread at is the one on the 16-2 (16th February)

Also my character is called Kezu and the other is called Nanoe - the one with the Legendary staff is called Kappar (Incase you want to check armorys/compare data for yourselves).

Thanks alot,
    Kezu

10+ Year Old Account
    You can pretty easily compare what spells you re using the most, and how hard they are hitting. You should probably all have the same few spells in your top 3 damaging spells. check their gear, as long as you are all relatively close on gear you should all be hitting for about the same amount. also take a look at crit rates, if one of the others crit more than normal that would also affect things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9