Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Funny i have yet to find any of the points you have given, (ok so i do agree that they are simple to a point but what isn't tbh :P)

the talents may be simple but hay if they weren't you (and a lot of others would QQ) yet they are more complex than WoWs new system so meh i call that "not simple"
    simple stats .... really ? if you mean for theory crafting math is math and math be easy, otherwise they do have complex factors (math pun ftw)
    dead world .... ok just no i and friends go exploring often and normally find something new be it lore or a datacron and sometimes death by world boss or even PVP
    as for PvP see above and also we find it on almost all the contested worlds that are not split into different world zones (and my server is light pop)
    now to daily's well ye what would you want to keep you entertained ? a world boss or 2 to find ? lore to hunt ? datacrons to find ? world pvp zones to have fun in ? ..... oh wait
    anyhow that is your opinion and you are entitled to it so if you see the problems then that's your reality i don't so that mine (oh and the bugs are mainly due to the game being pushed forward by EA bioware have done there best to make up for that)
    I am dyslexic and proud to be so.
    so you dont like how I spell ?
    To bad learn to be human or gtfo.

10+ Year Old Account
    The point of this thread makes just as much sense as this video:

Quote Originally Posted by Buhrag View Post
    Looks like WoW is going to be the only good mmo unless Bioware/Trion step up their game. im not anticipating GW2 will play very well.
    Aha, and why's that?

Looks like WoW is going to be the only good mmo unless Bioware/Trion step up their game. im not anticipating GW2 will play very well.
    The first sentence is the funniest thing I've read on these forums on a long time. The sentence second is a sobering affair after you stop laughing at the first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbully View Post
    Dead/ stagnant world nothing to find even if you did explore.
    Go find datacrons without guides.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    No the exact opposite.

Let me say this I love how swtor pvp feels. To bad all I have to do is warzones...
    There's plenty world PvP in Ilum.

Deleted
    good point... I could live w/o the "group finding system" and the add on support.
    Considering your previous posts I would rather avoid a brain aneurysm

I have never understood why you believe we're interested in your illogical obsession in hating a game you continue paying for

Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    Go find datacrons without guides.
    That'd be insane. I even have trouble getting the right directions even with a guide

I agree completely with this. i bought SW:TOR and quested a guardian up to 50, and a sorcerer to 32. Game is good for single player story, but other than that, its bullocks. I am currently unsubscribed. Looks like WoW is going to be the only good mmo unless Bioware/Trion step up their game. im not anticipating GW2 will play very well.
    go retry rift a lot of changes there. you have low standards imo if you think wow is the only good mmo. not flaming or trolling, just saying

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    That'd be insane. I even have trouble getting the right directions even with a guide
    That I couldn't agree more

Everytime I open up these forums i feel nothing but bad for the OP. I am still loving this game - on my server Ilum is a blast daily - maybe not 24 - 7, but during peak hours its usually 24 on 24 pvp battles - that are a blast. I almost have a second 50 and i spacebarred through all the second ones story. I never play these games for story - the story is lame in wow, and the story (although horribly violent) is lame in swtor. I play these games for fun and desire to keep playing, and swtor is tons of that- for now - for me. Will it be this way in 6 months, a year, who knows? all i know is for now its a blast - bcbully, i believe there is a large dragon calling you- well even if it's later you can always go back to wow - he should be the boss for like 10 more months.
    Last edited by salamala; 2012-02-18 at 02:58 PM.

take a minute look at my post history.
    Yeahhh.. that's not going to happen. Why don't you just do it yourself and make it clear for everyone in your main post here?

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This will end well.

In addition, saying you 'predicted' certain things that were know.....ah hell, no one cares what you posted back when xyz.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    Aha, and why's that?
    LOL, because he thinks wow is a good mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    LOL, because he thinks wow is a good mmo.
    ...WoW isn't a good MMO? News to me.

I mean, the game isn't terrible, it isn't great, I don't play WoW anymore because I don't find it particularly good, but some people still enjoy it (I tried a 7 day trial a few weeks back to take a look, didn't find it fun anymore).

SWTOR didn't really pique my interest either, SWTOR isn't a bad game by any means as well, but the problem with it to me is that...well, you can like the single player story aspects, which are good, but the MMO aspects in general is what drive me away. I played it for a good two months, I enjoyed what I played, but it didn't stick with me as a game I will keep playing for a while.

But eh, that's just me, everyone is subject to their own opinions.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sticky says "Do not make SWTOR vs (Game) threads". Thread Closed.