10+ Year Old Account

Having problems getting 360 and WMC to connect

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this but here we go. I just bought my first Xbox 360 a few weeks ago, and the first thing i did was sync up with Windows Media Center (WMC) on my Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit PC. It went smooth as butter. No problems at all. Then last week I downloaded Netflix, and all of a sudden then don't connect (WMC and the 360 extender). Every time i put in the 8 digit code (which changes every so often) it will sit there and connect then fail. I didn't change a thing on my network. I use a wireless-n router by netgear, and my pc is hardwired into it. Is there some ports i can forward ( I have tried turning on and off windows firewall and uninstalling anti malware/anti virus programs ) nothing seems to work. I have every windows update installed. I can't find much on google about this problem.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Krugbuu View Post
    I am not sure if this is the right forum for this but here we go. I just bought my first Xbox 360 a few weeks ago, and the first thing i did was sync up with Windows Media Center (WMC) on my Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit PC. It went smooth as butter. No problems at all. Then last week I downloaded Netflix, and all of a sudden then don't connect (WMC and the 360 extender). Every time i put in the 8 digit code (which changes every so often) it will sit there and connect then fail. I didn't change a thing on my network. I use a wireless-n router by netgear, and my pc is hardwired into it. Is there some ports i can forward ( I have tried turning on and off windows firewall and uninstalling anti malware/anti virus programs ) nothing seems to work. I have every windows update installed. I can't find much on google about this problem.

Any ideas?

You might need to go to the MS forums or Xbox forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try pouring water on your xbox.

Please post constructively. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-02-19 at 05:46 AM.