Poll: Which one?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The only way I would choose forever is if I'd get a chip or something under my skin.
    Removing this chip would kill me within the hour. This way, no matter where I am, I could pick my skin and remove it and die if nessecary. Don't want to get crazy after x amount of years.

There is the option of becoming trapped under rubble so I can't move my hands, but that is the chance I am willing to take.

Live forever. A simple decision. I am way too curious about things unknown thus far. I would find the aliens! And yes, I am religious, so at no point do I think the universe would implode or anything, so yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    If you had to choose between living forever, or dying right now, what would you pick? And living forever, as in for all time. 100 billion years from now when the earth is a cloud of space dust, you'd still have to be alive, floating out there.
    If wish the poll questions were about quality vs quanity of life.

That would make more sense with the questions you're posing.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post

Sure wasting all that time hoping you blindly crash land on a planet with living things sounds bad, but if you pull it off you will become their god. Also before that phase you can run around as a superhero or villain or pretend you're a wise old wizard.
    Then what?

Living forever might sound all nice and peachy when you think of all the millions of awesome things you can do.

But... Then what?

---------- Post added 2012-02-19 at 04:15 AM ----------

Forever and ever and ever.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Live forever, when all other living beings are gone I would still have my dreams.

Yes I am a dreamer.

The only thing we have found out for fact is that as of this post of mine there has been 106 emo's that have read and voted in this thread lol
    I would live forever for sure.
    Star trek future will happen i know it!!!

It depends. The universe is supposed to end in a few billion years, right? Once that happens, all bets are off and I'll be basically "dead" anyway.
    If I could somehow manage to continue existing after the destruction of the universe I think I'd choose death.

I'd rather die right this moment then be immortal.

I'm not tired enough to explain well, but immortality would suck.

Die now.
    I wouldn't want to out live my lover/lovers, family, children.
    None of that.

wow didn't expect live forever to have so many votes. I chose to die right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    Well with your newly added rules... I would choose live forever. If there is no pain on re-entry and you can't physically burn up, propelling myself through space with my own gas sounds doable. I read that because there is no friction in space (no air - absolute zero) moving even slowly in a direction would never stop - you don't slow down over time because there is nothing too slow you down, nor do you speed up. but you need something to give you that push and what better than a fart.
    thats not entirely true theres dust in space or small matter that will slow you down, due to friction

---------- Post added 2012-02-19 at 06:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Calibar View Post
    wow didn't expect live forever to have so many votes. I chose to die right now.
    lol @ Location: Namek

Die Right Now.
    Strike me down now and I will become more powerful than you can ever imagine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defang View Post
    Die Right Now.
    Strike me down now and I will become more powerful than you can ever imagine.
    May the force be with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Die right now.

After the first 100 - 200 years I'd have done everything. Then for the rest of eternity I'd just be bored.

Everytime this EXACT same topic comes up on this site it ends badly with Mods.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Die right now. Living forever would suck too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't die and I can't feel pain? And I live forever? Sign me up!

Deleted
    Definitely live forever. After thousands and thousands years not that bad to spend some time alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm an atheist who is terrified of death because I can't imagine how it feels to just experience nothing forever.

Given the opportunity, I will live forever.

Here's my basic philosophy on life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMjxeZ9FRDE
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    I'm an atheist who is terrified of death because I can't imagine how it feels to just experience nothing forever.

Given the opportunity, I will live forever.

Here's my basic philosophy on life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMjxeZ9FRDE
    I'm an atheist, and I would choose to die now. I'm content with the work I've done and happy with what I've done for others.

Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.