Poll: What to use your Masterball on?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I was dissappointed when I opened this thread. When I saw it under the recent section of the front page it was called "Pokemon B/W What To Materb" and, well, I'm sure you get what I thought...

I personally would save it for a special ocassion!

Only shiny I have ever seen is Red Gyrados.

Feels bad man

I used it on... Zekrom? Whoever's the main one in White.

However, if I had the patience, I would have saved it for Tornadus/Thunderus or some sort of other annoying roaming thing. Although all you need for those is a Pokemon with Mean Look/something similar, they're still annoying.

(Entei running away while sleeping comes to mind...)

I really dunno, I haven't used mine yet, I tend to use it on Pokémon like Latias/Latios or Entei/Raikou/Suicune, and simply just Mewtwo in Pokémon Red, but in B/W I haven't used it, simply because it wasn't needed, I caught that cloud guy all too easily without it, and that was it. If you plan on playing it for a long time I would save it for a shiny chain, I hate taking chances with shinies by actually hitting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post

Feels bad man
    No worries, it was first until 5 years later of seeing my first real shiny that I saw another one. My first shiny, or actually it wasn't mine, it was my brother who saw a shiny Weedle, but accidently killed it. 5 years later I stumple upon a shiny Tentacool, and within a week I stumple upon a shiny Golbat, guess you are allowed to be lucky afterall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post

Feels bad man
    Silver was my game... I found the Red Gyarados (of course) and I also found a shiny Hoothoot and Dunsparce. Not the coolest shinies to get, but I was excited. Haven't gotten a shiny since, but I have a friend who caught a shiny Entei legit and got a shiny Tepig as a starter.... I wanted to strangle him.. then steal his shinies of course :P

One day I will continuously restart my game to get a shiny Charmander. Shiny Charizard, now thats one bonerific shiny:

Deleted
    Yes, you could save it for a shiny pokemon, but as Shootandkill said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    it's rare enough to find a shiny but even rarer to find one with one of those moves.
    There is a very small likelihood of saving the Masterball being better than using it on a legendary, as the chance to see a shiny pokemon with a move that lets it end the battle is astronomically low, it is far easier to just carry around a pokemon with false swipe in the case of a random shiny appearing....which I do. Also, you are all aware you can do a thing called "chaining" on 4th gen games to get shiny pokemon relatively easily?
    Last edited by mmoc772d9b4259; 2012-02-19 at 09:16 AM.