Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Well delias, when i get to play i'm heading straight to the first body of water i see xD
    I'm not Delias! :O!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I'm not Delias! :O!
    lol i realized that after i hit post quick reply but i'm against admitting and editing my mistakes so from now on i shall refer to you as delias...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

I think the only footage I've seen of underwater combat was something TB showed from the one he wasn't directly a part of, and it just left me wanting more.
    The Yogscast has a video up of an underwater mini-dungeon (I think it was a mini-dungeon, can't remember)
    But that's all I can really think of.
    What I meant, though is a lot of the press seemed.. well, uninformed about the game going in.
    Not dodging and whatnot. Didn't seem to educate themselves a lot on the game before jumping in.
    So I wouldn't be too surprised if a lot of them didn't know the depth (LOLPUN) of underwater combat/exploration in GW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't decide what pet I want to mainly roll with. At first I was like "drakes all the way bro", but then I saw their running animation looks durpy as fuck. I think I'm gonna roll with one of the birds or maybe a type of pig.

---------- Post added 2012-04-14 at 12:09 AM ----------

It'll be nice to see what kind of damage a ranger can pull off once they fix pet AI. Atm the ranger seems cripples due that problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Can't decide what pet I want to mainly roll with. At first I was like "drakes all the way bro", but then I saw their running animation looks durpy as fuck. I think I'm gonna roll with one of the birds or maybe a type of pig.

---------- Post added 2012-04-14 at 12:09 AM ----------

It'll be nice to see what kind of damage a ranger can pull off once they fix pet AI. Atm the ranger seems cripples due that problem.

Yeah that's the problem when you have a prof rely so much on their pet, if AI is bad the entire prof suffers (i'm totally ok with this since i'll be using the pet regardless, it's one of the main reasons i'm choosing ranger)

And i think i may be going with the canine (and hyenas, for some reason their considered canines xD) as my pets of choice, however drakes are also a possibility, as is everything else since i do like my animal friends =D
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    You can pretend whit hthe mini sevator golem my friend allready said he is x)

Deleted
    [/COLOR]It'll be nice to see what kind of damage a ranger can pull off once they fix pet AI. Atm the ranger seems cripples due that problem.
    Believe me, you don't need the pet to do damage currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommytom80 View Post
    You can pretend whit hthe mini sevator golem my friend allready said he is x)
    ?? Are you talking about being a golemancer? because you can do that by just using Golemancer runes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Believe me, you don't need the pet to do damage currently.
    lol, then I wonder what it'll be like when pet AI is fixed!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, then I wonder what it'll be like when pet AI is fixed!
    Complete and utter slaughter >=D!! Just like in the first game!!

I think the only footage I've seen of underwater combat was something TB showed from the one he wasn't directly a part of, and it just left me wanting more.
    You talking about the one with the underwater boss that he couldn't show too much of and wrecked the guy playing? The Yogscast did a full video of that one the last boss wrecked them too but it shows the stuff leading up to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZSn_...&lf=plpp_video

EDIT: You can totally disregard this post. I missed an entire page on this thread somehow lol.
    Last edited by PonyCannon; 2012-04-15 at 04:14 PM.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Video on Ranger pet skills. Quality seems a bit bad but it's freshly up so there may be higher ones added later.

"Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Deleted
    Wow ive been looking for one of these Thankies ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw this on the wiki...

Crippling Shot 12 Shatter your foe's dreams of becoming an adventurer with a single arrow to the knee. Your pet's next three attacks inflict bleeding.

Now I don't remember that being the actual tool tip (Used Sword/ Dagger and Longbow almost exclusively), but I honestly would love it if that was in there until and after launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post

Crippling Shot 12 Shatter your foe's dreams of becoming an adventurer with a single arrow to the knee. Your pet's next three attacks inflict bleeding.

Now I don't remember that being the actual tool tip (Used Sword/ Dagger and Longbow almost exclusively), but I honestly would love it if that was in there until and after launch.

I want that to remain the tool tip forever lol, itll likely make me use a short bow despite how well it actually fits my tastes xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post

I have to agree I'd love for it to stay.

But surprisingly, there's a lot of people who hate the meme so vehemently that it's turned them off from Ranger entirely.

Some people just can't let one go, huh?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?

But surprisingly, there's a lot of people who hate the meme so vehemently that it's turned them off from Ranger entirely.

I actually thought it was kinda funny even though I really don't care for the meme :/.

10+ Year Old Account

If people are so stupid to not play a prof they enjoy because 1 move they don't have to use has a joke in the description they don't like they aren't worthy of being a ranger and need to chill the fuck out...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    If people are so stupid to not play a prof they enjoy because 1 move they don't have to use has a joke in the description they don't like they aren't worthy of being a ranger and need to chill the fuck out...
    I prefer to say "They need to ice their god damn nips."
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted

That's why Gw2G is a bad forum to visit. So many people whining over something which has no impact on gameplay or the one they like to throw around the most "their immersion".

I don't like the meme but it's not going to stop me from playing Ranger. I'm not going to be reading the tooltip everytime I use the ability.