Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, all obtainable, and they are all legit. I have one of each in my boxes along with any shinies I have picked up. And my party is my competitive team.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    Real question is why anyone would be playing Pokemon to begin with.

Terrible, terrible franchise.
    You're so cool, I wish I was your friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    I collected up from Kanto to Pearl version (I had all my pokemon on my pearl version) ...then my little brother deleted it.

After I resisted murdering the little bastard, I gave up on my pokemon adventures for a while, and since I can't stand black/white I haven't played it since : /

Would be pretty cool for some one to do this and continue transferring them all to every new game that comes out.

In blue I got 149 and was just waiting for a friend to trade me vaporeon but one day I was lying in bed playing and yawned with my gameboy in my hand, it hit the lamp near my bed and the game froze and deleted my save file . After that crushing defeat I've never collected much more than 20 in every new game, just beat the elite 4 and do the extras and call it quits.

I never really went through a playthrough of a Pokemon and caught every Pokemon I saw. I usually ended up starting over on most of the games too just because the endgame of Pokemon is rather dull.. I want to play through White version again but I have my event Pokemon from the previous generation like Mew and the shiny legendary dogs on it so I don't want to delete it. : / Maybe when I have enough disposable income to waste I will pick up Black version and play through that.. assuming there isn't a Grey version in the immediate future. :P

I wish i could get all 649 Pokemon. I think its just impossible to now though. Seeing as some where limited time and such

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped caring after second generation lol.

I got 150 in the original and something like 225 in the second generation. At that point Pokemon kinda drifted off from my life and there was so much nostalgia allocated to the first generation that I just didn't feel compelled to move forward.

Completely forgot about the third and fourth generation. When I heard that they were doing remakes of the original I downloaded Fire Red ROM and started playing that while on vacation. Got kinda hooked on it again.

Since then I bought a 3Ds along with Pokemon Black and Soul Silver. Much like generation three and four... I haven't had much motivation to play the fifth one lol. I play the living shit out of Soul Silver though!

I just feel really connected with the original 150(151) and am too resistant to change. To this day I think the coolest looking starter pokemon are the original three by far.

Deleted
    Real question is why anyone would be playing Pokemon to begin with.

yup someone with an itachi avatar talking about bad tastes..

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    yup someone with an itachi avatar talking about bad tastes..
    The pokemon-games and the naruto-manga are great.
    Both anime, though, are terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    The pokemon-games and the naruto-manga are great.
    I agree.. but itachi lol. The naruto anime is also pretty good.. as long as its not dubbed or another arc.

Deleted
    Back in my days... We only had 151 pokémons! We didn't have any of your fancy pancy new pokémons, oh no! And you even had to cheat to get the 151th one! Those were the days..

Deleted
    Only got the first 151 on my old blue or red edition. IIRC I got the Mew from some guy I knew, but that is now so many years ago, so not sure how I got it.
    I'm also pretty sure I got all the 100 new pokemon from the silver/gold edition, except for Celebi.
    Stopped after that, seeing as I grew too old to keep playing... well, now I would be old enough to start playing again, but kinda lost my interest in it.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had them all in generations 1 and 2 but not in any of the following ones.

I finally got all 386 pokemon on my emerald version 2 years ago...

Yeah that's good enough, I'm just going to pretend the other gens don't exist so I won't need to collect again...

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon makes me feel old .

I couldn't really keep up after Emerald. And I did that just barely. I keep forgetting if there is one or two generations after Emerald. I barely know the names of any pokemon after Red/Blue/Yellow. Pretty soon I will be calling them all Pikachu's or Pokemans.

10+ Year Old Account
    ofc not as im not buying multiple ds/gameboys so i can trade pokemon over... when i was at a boarding school like place i snuck into a guys room grabbed his gameboy traded some pokemon with my own games then put it back without him ever noticing

i had jirachi from the summer 20?? event for pokemon plat but i got bored and restarted so i lost it
    got bored at the 5th gym and just dont care about continueing after i bothered looking for the best natures of each pokemon i planned to use whichtook alot of resets
    Last edited by Achaman; 2012-02-22 at 05:19 AM.

Nope, I think the closest I've got was in Black with just under 200 obtained, been tempted to buy another DS(probably the 3DS) and a copy of White just to transfer the remaining 450 from the other generations since no one I know around here has one.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    I agree.. but itachi lol. The naruto anime is also pretty good.. as long as its not dubbed or another arc.
    I laughed, +10 for you.

To answer the question, no I haven't, don't really want to though.

Lol no way, I suppose I had did have 151 on the original games (beat Blue twice, Yellow, and Red. not just okay elite 4 is beaten I'm done I had multiple level 99's in each game).

PS. My mom leveled some of my pokemon sitting in the car after school waiting for me. I vote she gets best mom award.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    no ur mum

but i gave up being a pokemon master after the third series, so I can't say that I have captured all 649. I don't even think I caught them all in Diamond/Pearl.