Beast Mastery as Mainspec?

Hi, so my guild is currently progressing on Ultraxion HC and since we dont have a mage i have to go BM to get the second Bloodlust, so i started practicing some BM and i found it quite enjoyable, and in lfr i did almost as much as in Survival. So my question is simply can you go BM without any problem through DS Heroic?

Cant post armory yet but Tayeonz EU Ravencrest if you want to take a look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Not entirely sure its been fixed yet, but both DW fights were extremely buggy when it comes to hunter pets, with Spine's instant death+despawn on the Tendon, and the awkward floating under the ground on Madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Not entirely sure its been fixed yet, but both DW fights were extremely buggy when it comes to hunter pets, with Spine's instant death+despawn on the Tendon, and the awkward floating under the ground on Madness.
    Spine has been fixed for a while, and the Madness issue can be fixed by putting the pet on passive and manually sending it on targets (and if you see that the pet has somehow despawned on the platform, just recall it using Ctrl+2 and send it on the target again).

Deleted
    I had some pet bugs on madness as warlock, while on agresive. Now I just use it on defensive, and I manually send it to attack ( got a bind )