Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish they'd give at least one attune a longer range for dual dagger. Make vapor blades 900 or something. Just seems like a pain in the ass that I pretty much have to bring a staff for WvW. I hate the staff, but absolutely love dual dagger.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2012-06-18 at 12:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Make vapor blades 900 yards or something.
    i do hope you meant inches
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck, I meant the unit they use for gw2. I'm too used to wow terminology rofl. 900 yards would be hilarious. Can fight bosses without even seeing them!

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck, I meant the unit they use for gw2. I'm too used to wow terminology rofl. 900 yards would be hilarious. Can fight bosses without even seeing them!
    the units appear to be inches in gw2
    The Original Ganksta

I really wish they'd give at least one attune a longer range for dual dagger. Make vapor blades 900 or something. Just seems like a pain in the ass that I pretty much have to bring a staff for WvW. I hate the staff, but absolutely love dual dagger.
    I think they gave DD the limited range that is has so that we have to choose between other weapons. With the kind of damage DD can dish out, and also how fast it can do it, some people may not pick the Scepter. So you have to look at the pros and cons of each. Scepter has more range but casting time like with Dragon's tooth where Dagger MH has a smaller range but faster moves. I kinda like it how it is. Haven't tried the Staff yet. Saw an SPvP video where the Elementalist brought a Staff and Scepter/Dagger weapons and would switch depending on which point he was going to go fight at and whether he was going to defend it or try to take it over. Interesting to watch him constantly going into his inventory screen to switch weapons when out of battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper0878 View Post
    I think they gave DD the limited range that is has so that we have to choose between other weapons. With the kind of damage DD can dish out, and also how fast it can do it, some people may not pick the Scepter. So you have to look at the pros and cons of each. Scepter has more range but casting time like with Dragon's tooth where Dagger MH has a smaller range but faster moves. I kinda like it how it is. Haven't tried the Staff yet. Saw an SPvP video where the Elementalist brought a Staff and Scepter/Dagger weapons and would switch depending on which point he was going to go fight at and whether he was going to defend it or try to take it over. Interesting to watch him constantly going into his inventory screen to switch weapons when out of battle.
    WTB equipment sets?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    WTB equipment sets?
    they said it will be added after launch
    The Original Ganksta

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    WTB equipment sets?
    What??????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    they said it will be added after launch
    Thank goodness for that, will make our life easier

Quote Originally Posted by Aurie View Post
    Thank goodness for that, will make our life easier
    Equipment set like what WoW had? So I can switch armor/weapon sets with the push of 1 button? That's kinda cool. Can we keybind it??

Deleted
    Equipment set like what WoW had? So I can switch armor/weapon sets with the push of 1 button? That's kinda cool. Can we keybind it??
    well since its not on beta i'm not sure if anyone knows, we'll have to wait till launch but i dont see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurie View Post
    well since its not on beta i'm not sure if anyone knows, we'll have to wait till launch but i dont see why not.
    I can see other classes crying about Elementalist being able to swap weapons and each set having 4 attunements even though we can only change while out of battle. I don't see ANet allowing us to switch mid fight

My guess is that builds will be swapable out of combat only, and probably not at all inside a SPvP match. It will probably swap out weapon sets, armor, pets, trait lines/major traits, and slot skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridger View Post
    My guess is that builds will be swapable out of combat only, and probably not at all inside a SPvP match. It will probably swap out weapon sets, armor, pets, trait lines/major traits, and slot skills.
    So it'll be like a dual spec/gear swap button? Interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Template

more like that

---------- Post added 2012-06-18 at 09:02 PM ----------

well so far in spvp you can switch your skills and major traits around at will. the only thing that might be restricted is possibly tournament matches
    The Original Ganksta

Trait Questions for those that may have tested and wrote down the answers.

Does Windborne Dagger (Arcane 20) stack with Zephyr's Speed (Air 5)?
    How much does Vigorous Scepter (Arcane 20) improve Endurance recharge?
    How much Toughness does Obsidian Focus (Earth 10) offer?

the point of the template system is for easy out of combat weapon swaping, not making it viable in sPvP is just stupid, as we will just continue to have the same problem as we had in BW1 and BW2, and that is:

- open inventory and swap weapon manually while running from one point to another when in ooc
    Last edited by Lusitan; 2012-06-25 at 11:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Does Windborne Dagger (Arcane 20) stack with Zephyr's Speed (Air 5)?
    Last I checked, no. Speed increases like that will not stack with each other, but will stack with Swiftness, was the understanding I had.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Thanks, Drake. That is what I was guessing, I just wanted to be sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just had a thought. Churning Earth reminds me of Nunu's ult in LoL.