Thread: About servers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolNitro View Post
    Does this mean then that with only 5 character slots ( that is if there is only 5 ) I can't create one of the left out characters on another server in a smiler way to other mmos.
    you'll probably have to buy char slots
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by CoolNitro View Post
    Does this mean then that with only 5 character slots ( that is if there is only 5 ) I can't create one of the left out characters on another server in a smiler way to other mmos.
    Nope, all characters are created on the home server. So you'll have a maximum of 5 possible characters for all servers.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    as i have understood you lose some sort of ''points'' if you change server with your character?

with that in mind, how many people will actually change at the beginning of the game to the ''best'' server? are you afraid of picking the server that are losing all wvwvw matches?
    I've been thinking about it, and it seems like it's important to pick your server at start. That will be hard if you start playing at release, but if you are willing to win it's doable ofc. Otherwise you must pay to move to the winning server, everyone might not be too keen about that... depending on cost ofc that will be irl cash and not ingame gold =)
    Being on the winning server, and depending on how they handle when map is full and queues... will it be worth it if you cant play at peak hours because you are stuck in queue? Perhaps, for people unemployed or with lot of spare hours that can play during nights and mornings.

It is tricky, and will be important to decide where to go and when to join.