Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as 2 and 3 have been answered enough, I'll just give you my opinion on 1.

As of right now I am using ForteX, but I am really itching to go back to using DoTimers. While ForteX is very customizable,a good amount of the customization is just more colors on my screen so I do not use them. The main reason I am still using ForteX is because it shows when your DoTs and channels are actually ticking, very helpful for execute Drain Soul phase.

I have my petattack macro'd to curse of ele because it's generally what i'm casting first, i'd assume having the same on haunt would help. I also have a bind just for attack, I still find when i'm aoe'ing my pet is sometimes idle and it bothers me.

This question is regarding H IotCM and re-casting dots.

So I just got H IotCM and will be going Affliction for H Mooboat. I will obviously be reforging to get my Haste to the 2589 Haste threshold to get the 2nd tick of UA. With that said, here are my questions:

1) Anytime H IotCM procs should I recast Unstable Affliction and Corruption? Me being at 2589 Haste plus the Velocity buff (3278 Haste) puts me at 5867 Haste. Unstable Affliction gets its 3rd tick at 4951 Haste and Corruption gets its 3rd tick at 3970. So is it worth me re-casting UA and Corruption on single AND multi target fights?

2) IF it is worst recasting, should I aim for 2667 Haste? The reason I say this specific Haste number is when H IotCM procs it will put me at 5945 Haste which is the threshold for the 4th (and final) tick of Corruption.

Any info will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Nope, you'd be recasting for...one extra tick? And you'd be losing the entire remaining duration of the dot you'd be overwriting. Generally almost never a good idea to overwrite any dot that isn't BoD except in very rare circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by gakpad View Post
    Nope, you'd be recasting for...one extra tick? And you'd be losing the entire remaining duration of the dot you'd be overwriting. Generally almost never a good idea to overwrite any dot that isn't BoD except in very rare circumstances.
    I figured as much, just wanted to verify.