• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Wait what? they're giving us a lot of cool things :P.

Separate sprint/stun from wolves, make fire elemental apply searing flames, amongst others
    A: The shitty aoe mechanics are still there. Yes, the numbers are nice, but the mechanics are clunky. It's tied directly to our biggest-hitting attack, and also causes our Searing Totem AI to go freaking crazy (I assume it will do so for our Fire Elemental as well). In addition, you can't turn the AoE off.
    A-part 2: Since Feral Spirits are becoming Guardians, and can thus no longer be directly commanded to attack who I want, this is going to happen to our Spirit Wolves as well.
    B: The separate sprint is on such a long CD that I really don't care that it's by itself. Rogue Sprint is on a 1-minute CD (less if you're Combat and regularly using finishing moves). On top of that, the spring only removes movement-impairing effects, without making us immune to them. If we were made immune to them for the duration, I could fully understand it's 2-minute CD. I remember back in Wrath, the sprint was on a 30-second CD instead of 45, so I could actually double-sprint for each Feral Spirit summon.
    C: The level 60 talent tier sucks for us, because haste is still worthless for us, nature's swiftness just makes one spell instant, and Echo of the Elements only copies certain spells (i.e. not Lava Lash).
    D: No changes to MSW yet. I know it's beta, but I thought they'd have something for us by the beta.
    E: I don't like Enhancement's version of Ascendance. YAY I get to boost my... auto attacks? Wait, what? yeah, I know, it also helps SS, but the SS cooldown only lets us use SS once or twice during Ascendance.

Some things are looking nice, but as usual, it appears that Blizzard is only willing to meet us halfway with the good stuff. I'm not going to let them shatter my hopes like they did with the Cata release.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-04-02 at 06:50 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    /jellymode
    :P

I remember when I picked out my german shepherd. They had I think 9 puppies in the litter and I was tempted to roll around on the ground and let them tackle me. I resisted the urge...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    :P

I remember when I picked out my german shepherd. They had I think 9 puppies in the litter and I was tempted to roll around on the ground and let them tackle me. I resisted the urge...
    Dont do it this time, you will regret it for the rest of your life if you do! snuggle them for me2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Dont do it this time, you will regret it for the rest of your life if you do! snuggle them for me2
    Lol will do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Shamans just need to be deleted, remove the class. >_<
    It's sad, but I'm starting to agree. There's some cool concepts going on with the Shaman class, but Blizzard doesn't seem interested in really making them amazing.

Oh, also Snow, where do you live? I hear huskies are very sensitive to climate. :x
    I always knew you were a stalker.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Lol will do!
    *grabs one and runs away*

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always wanted a Husky.

But I think I'll go for an Alaskan Klee Kai instead.

Randomness: Was just watching Scrubs, and this song was the "thought-provoking" song they went with for the episode (Turk and J.D. spent the night just sitting and chatting with some man who was dying, with the theme of the episode about death and being scared of it). I found out about this band a few years ago, and I do love this song.

Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-04-02 at 07:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I've always wanted a Husky.
    Same but i figure out it would be to much work with one, so now i aim for a Corgi! (someday)

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, you watch scrubs. *points and laughs*

The klee kai's are cute but I've always been a fan of big dogs.

Lol will do!
    How many did you get O_o

And 3 times as more expensive.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, there wasn't much that was on. :P

Besides, the style of their show is one I actually like, even if I don't like the characters or their jokes. The idea of having a comedy show that also has very serious, thoughtful moments about the things in our lives and whatnot... I think that's why it's still successful.

I'm not a fan of them anymore. Used to be. But big dogs are just a crazy amount of work to take care of, especially when they have fur that's constantly shedding.

My parents got a toy poodle a year or two ago, and he's a little ball of energy... but he's actually really easy to take care of. When I take him for walks, he doesn't threaten to rip my arm off, and he's so small that I can wash him in the sink instead of the bath-tub. And if he starts going wild in barking and and trying to chase something, I can just pick him up in my arms and carry him.

---------- Post added 2012-04-02 at 02:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    And 3 times as more expensive.
    The good things in life always are.

A: The shitty aoe mechanics are still there. Yes, the numbers are nice, but the mechanics are clunky. It's tied directly to our biggest-hitting attack, and also causes our Searing Totem AI to go freaking crazy (I assume it will do so for our Fire Elemental as well). In addition, you can't turn the AoE off.
    A-part 2: Since Feral Spirits are becoming Guardians, and can thus no longer be directly commanded to attack who I want, this is going to happen to our Spirit Wolves as well.
    B: The separate sprint is on such a long CD that I really don't care that it's by itself. Rogue Sprint is on a 1-minute CD (less if you're Combat and regularly using finishing moves). On top of that, the spring only removes movement-impairing effects, without making us immune to them. If we were made immune to them for the duration, I could fully understand it's 2-minute CD. I remember back in Wrath, the sprint was on a 30-second CD instead of 45, so I could actually double-sprint for each Feral Spirit summon.
    C: The level 60 talent tier sucks for us, because haste is still worthless for us, nature's swiftness just makes one spell instant, and Echo of the Elements only copies certain spells (i.e. not Lava Lash).
    D: No changes to MSW yet. I know it's beta, but I thought they'd have something for us by the beta.
    E: I don't like Enhancement's version of Ascendance. YAY I get to boost my... auto attacks? Wait, what? yeah, I know, it also helps SS, but the SS cooldown only lets us use SS once or twice during Ascendance.

Some things are looking nice, but as usual, it appears that Blizzard is only willing to meet us halfway with the good stuff. I'm not going to let them shatter my hopes like they did with the Cata release.
    While I agree with most, 1 is false. There is a glyph to remove the FS spread on LL.

While they do solve some issues we had, I agree with you that they always have been slow to solve enhancement's problems. From the looks of it, MOP will be no different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    I get the feeling there's some sort of love triangle between you, Sy, and Zefie.
    What .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    While I agree with most, 1 is false. There is a glyph to remove the FS spread on LL.
    It shouldn't be done with a glyph. Rarely is it the case that you want to turn it off for a whole fight, but only for certain parts of a fight. I should be able to make the split-second decision in combat.
    I'd be less annoyed by it if Fire Nova is what spread Flame Shock around (this could also cause our aoe to be self-sustaining, if it also refreshed the duration of any Flame Shocks hit by Fire Nova).

Take the Spine fight, after all. What if I need to stop doing damage to the bloods while we burn down the HP of the amalg a bit more?
    That basically means I can't hit Lava Lash at all, even though it would help burn down the amalg the fastest.

I get that the Spine fight isn't about DPS until you expose a tendon, and I do like the idea of situational abilities, but any time one ability serves multiple purposes, it only backfires on us. Lava Lash spreading Flame Shock is no different.
    I should be able to use Lava Lash as what it was originally intended for: a big single-target nuke.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-04-02 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    What .
    Don't deny it. It's there. I've seen the way you look at each other.

Deleted
    Don't deny it. It's there. I've seen the way you look at each other.
    Sy, yes. Allanon, no. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    @Sy - finally got around to posting the current backstory for my character :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Sy, yes. Allanon, no. >.<
    So you admit I partially correct!

10+ Year Old Account
    So you admit I partially correct!
    I think Larynx is just daydreaming about a threesome involving three men.

I think Larynx is just daydreaming about a threesome involving three men.
    <3

you so funny