19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Deleted
    Actually, on the topic of guild invites... I kind of hope ANet will implement a "request to join" system so it's just a matter of accepting applicants. Kind of like how you can "/join" to request to join another player's group.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Actually, on the topic of guild invites... I kind of hope ANet will implement a "request to join" system so it's just a matter of accepting applicants. Kind of like how you can "/join" to request to join another player's group.
    That would be a great feature as long as the guild can turn it on or off. Can see big/famous guilds just getting spammed constantly by fanboys and such.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyCannon View Post
    That would be a great feature as long as the guild can turn it on or off. Can see big/famous guilds just getting spammed constantly by fanboys and such.
    Yeah, good point.

Deleted
    Hold on, I just saw the poll with the US thing and it hit me... we might need two guilds, one for US and one for EU, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Hold on, I just saw the poll with the US thing and it hit me... we might need two guilds, one for US and one for EU, right?
    Summary: Allanon doesn't want to split the guild, (s)he is considering the alternatives for when GW2 goes live, at least one additional option has been brought forward the past 10 pages.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    'Cause I was going to list any EU servers?
    Racist to us EU folk! ;D

I got 150 ms to Dallas with 35 ms jitter... If I'm honest it's kinda putting me off...

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Racist to us EU folk! ;D

I got 150 ms to Dallas with 35 ms jitter... If I'm honest it's kinda putting me off...
    Since guilds can be joined no matter what server you are on, we are thinking of having a dedicated EU and US server to be on. This separates WvW, but since this is a social guild it's not that much of an issue. Just the guild will be mainly focused on the US realm more so then then EU one, and most events will probably be on the US realm as well.

This way we don't need two guilds, and EU and NA people might be happy.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Well what I'm getting at is that their tool seems to be unfinished still, but if they flesh out the missing information, it'll be significantly better than the other tools. :3
    let's hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Sartharias View Post
    I'll definitely be joining up
    yay, we need more ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by MusikDisaster View Post
    Fair enough. For the release we'll definitely want a different server though.
    care to explain why?

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Fiber optic is so weird to me.

I mean... it's light. o_O
    related quote from mass effect: "it's funny how many people really believe that light moves faster through expensive fiber optic cables, than through cheap ones." ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Why do family decide to visit on the beta weekend?
    Out go my plans to rent a laptop and play lol.
    Oh well.....hope to be around for the next one once I've finally built my PC
    that sucks =(
    /hugglz

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    You need a wife who also plays games, like me, but im taken .. sorry LOL!
    oh my, aren't we subtle? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Oh she does Just...she has weird priorities...like, babies and family and remembering to eat and stuff.......rly weird.
    obviously she doesn't have a real gamer heart beating in her chest :/

Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    Thanks for the advice. Dunno why I've been having these issues lately...it's just frustrating.
    there are tons of possible reasons. any big or uncomfortable change in your life lately, having troubles and/or lots of stress, any medications, any bad-ish dreams that you can remember about, any jealous ex that's trying to poison you?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    My TS is echoing, with echo reduction on O.o
    and you're not using speakers to hear ts, i assume?^^

I would be hyped if I didn't have to spend the entire first day of the beta making sure the guild is up and inviting all of you.

i'm pretty sure it won't take that long :P
    and once a bunch of us are in, we will help with the invites.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyCannon View Post
    add disable-button --> problem solved :I

I'll be playing on EU servers at live as well, while being in the guild and switch regurarly to the NA servers to play with you guys non WvWvW, best solution imho

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    I'll be playing on EU servers at live as well, while being in the guild and switch regurarly to the NA servers to play with you guys non WvWvW, best solution imho
    Ya, I don't care if we make an EU dedicated server since they can still be in the guild.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, I don't care if we make an EU dedicated server since they can still be in the guild.
    i already said i would make one before release if that's alright, and so far nobody complained

15+ Year Old Account
    Since guilds can be joined no matter what server you are on, we are thinking of having a dedicated EU and US server to be on. This separates WvW, but since this is a social guild it's not that much of an issue. Just the guild will be mainly focused on the US realm more so then then EU one, and most events will probably be on the US realm as well.

This way we don't need two guilds, and EU and NA people might be happy.
    Okay, sounds like a decent solution (Btw my "racist" remark was very much a joke btw, just incase it gets taken the wrong way, I fully understand the main server being a US one ).

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting tired of the MMORPG people who think raiding is the end-all be-all ultimate content of MMORPGs...
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

For anyone interested I'll be playing on Fort Ranik EU. Feel free to join me

Getting tired of the MMORPG people who think raiding is the end-all be-all ultimate content of MMORPGs...
    Why do you care what others do in their game?
    Let everyone enjoy the aspect of the game that they want to and others might just do the same to you.

Live and let Raid (TM)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    Why do you care what others do in their game?
    Let everyone enjoy the aspect of the game that they want to and others might just do the same to you.

Live and let Raid (TM)
    I don't care what others do in their game, but people keep coming here and bashing GW2 because it doesn't have raiding, and then automatically assume the game won't be fun.

If they don't think it's fun for them, that's fine, but they don't need to bash the game and those who like the game, and they don't need to demand that the game change to be exactly like WoW - because if they want WoW, there already is WoW.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

If they don't think it's fun for them, that's fine, but they don't need to bash the game and those who like the game, and they don't need to demand that the game change to be exactly like WoW - because if they want WoW, there already is WoW.
    I'm seriously getting sick of that crap too. Just turn off the GW2 forum filter on the front page and be done with it. So many threads I don't bother going back into because they just turn into stupid arguments about this stuff.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Any U.S. server works for me. I don't have beta yet, not sure when I will order the game. BUT, will be playing day 1.

Discussions about it is always fine, but game bashing is not allowed doesn't matter from what side it comes from. I'll step in if needed then *evil grin*

Has Allanon been on in a while? I sent him a msg/etc and still haven't received word back if I will be invited or not.