19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Pizza delivery? But then you have to leave the computer to get the pizza!

Suggestion: Order ten pizzas (just in case) now, move the refrigerator to the computer, store them there. For overkill, put your microwave somewhere close as well.
    I'm at work, and I might get some chicken breasts on the way home and grill them up and refrigerate them, so I can just slice them and put them on a lettuce wedge with tomato and bleu cheese, which is extremely easy to make.

I could actually make up a couple portions of it so all I have to do is head to the fridge to get the portion and an eating device.

I already have breakfast date, and my TOR raid this weekend, so I will have to take breaks :P

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Oh my god, I would fucking do whatever you want if you did that.

doitdoitdoitdoit
    Oh sorry...hope uv not been sitting there
    I'm actually at work so can't

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to bed in about half an hour, sleep 9 hours and then get ready for the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I get off work in 3.5 hours, so I'm going to have like 6 hours of sleep before the beta starts. Fire up the coffee pot. Pizza delivery? Oh Yea.

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 04:01 AM ----------

I plan to just hop on TS and ask for an invite once I get my character created on the server. If you look at the first page, Allanon and any of the MMO Champ mods that have expressed an interest are going to be setup to invite once the guild is up and running.
    Well slap me sideway's, why did i not think of that LOL

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Someone sing me a sweet song to help me fall asleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    That song is making me want to go back to sleep even though I just woke up an hour ago. So very effective.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexise View Post
    Is Cain the Performer gonna be allanons char name right?
    Yes, that will be my Mesmer's name if it is not taken. I will put on the front page in bold what my name is so everyone can pm me for a invite.

What I ask everyone to do though, if possible, /who MMO Champion and PM anyone in the guild. Everyone will have invite privileges for the beta and at the start of the release.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Sea of Sorrows it is then. Cant wait to play my Thief this afternoon. Anyone know what the level cap will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Sea of Sorrows it is then. Cant wait to play my Thief this afternoon. Anyone know what the level cap will be?
    There is none, personal story quest line though stops at 20. However from what we heard before, it takes around a day to get to level 15. Hope that npc that boost you to level 30 is still there.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Yes, that will be my Mesmer's name if it is not taken. I will put on the front page in bold what my name is so everyone can pm me for a invite.

What I ask everyone to do though, if possible, /who MMO Champion and PM anyone in the guild. Everyone will have invite privileges for the beta and at the start of the release.
    Nice. Well that makes it easier on you, at least.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    There is none, personal story quest line though stops at 20. However from what we heard before, it takes around a day to get to level 15. Hope that npc that boost you to level 30 is still there.
    A bunch of people got to 30+ in the first one, the NPC was one added late in the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

7 more hours!!!!!!!!! the wait is killing me x_x

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    A bunch of people got to 30+ in the first one, the NPC was one added late in the weekend.
    On the first day or the first weekend event? By day 2 or 3 they probably hit 30.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    On the first day or the first weekend event? By day 2 or 3 they probably hit 30.
    Weekend event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to get some sleep before the beta

As if the anticipation wasn't enough to keep me awake, my new fancy electronic toothbrush did too good of a job and cleaned away the layer of garbage that was protecting the nerve on my broken tooth (really need to go get that fixed....), so it's hurting like a bitch and keeping me awake.

Now I'm just waiting for the ibuprofen, codeine and valium to kick in

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Need to get some sleep before the beta

As if the anticipation wasn't enough to keep me awake, my new fancy electronic toothbrush did too good of a job and cleaned away the layer of garbage that was protecting the nerve on my broken tooth (really need to go get that fixed....), so it's hurting like a bitch and keeping me awake.

Now I'm just waiting for the ibuprofen, codeine and valium to kick in
    /hugz
    But be sure to set one hell of an alarm lol...u may sleep for the whole weekend with all that xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    /hugz
    But be sure to set one hell of an alarm lol...u may sleep for the whole weekend with all that xD
    valium isn't too bad with me, and I usually can't sleep for more than 4 or 5 hours at a time normally.
    Xanax on the other hand knocks me out like a damn brick. One of them and I'm gone for 14 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    valium isn't too bad with me, and I usually can't sleep for more than 4 or 5 hours at a time normally.
    Xanax on the other hand knocks me out like a damn brick. One of them and I'm gone for 14 hours.
    I'm the same rly...v seldom sleep more than 6 hrs. Trouble is most sleeping aids I find knock you out...but do nothing about keeping u asleep. So I still wake up after 4 or 5 hrs. And I am incapable of taking naps
    Might have to try that xanax though...sounds effective.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't do drugs MIF DX

Deleted
    5ish hours left until we can all join in on the fun