• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I've just been DYING to use that video to respond to somebody all day long.
    always glad to lend a helping hand to a friend in need!
    "Hi, my name is Drake, I'm 25 years old... and I haven't touched Guild Wars 2 in 37 hours."
    *raises hand* "hiiiii Drake!"

Quote Originally Posted by Thousandsons View Post
    I think I'll roll on the server the majority of you doesn't
    that's nice! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Rolling on this guy's server.

Seriously though, you didn't need to post that you silly goose. Kids, their opinions and thinking it's important to share them. <nods>

If you want to avoid us, just don't join the (un)official RP server and you're golden.
    What's the reason for deciding to choose an RP server?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    What's the reason for deciding to choose an RP server?
    Simple - because many people in the guild would like the freedom to RP their characters. Being on a realm with other avid RP people makes this easier, but since servers aren't openly tagged as either or, the people who have no interest don't have to.

@Delias - so are you jealous of my title, Herald of the Titans? *pokes and teases incessantly*
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, quick question here. If we're planning on rolling on a RP Server, I can have a different home server and still be able to represent our guild, yes?

No offense to any of you but I'll most likely not be rolling on an RP servers, unofficial or not.
    "It's not enough to live, you have to have something worth living for."

Quote Originally Posted by Klazmaunt View Post
    So, quick question here. If we're planning on rolling on a RP Server, I can have a different home server and still be able to represent our guild, yes?

No offense to any of you but I'll most likely not be rolling on an RP servers, unofficial or not.
    Yes.

I wasn't on Sea of Sorrows and I was able to talk in guild chat and represent.

10+ Year Old Account
    We did not confirm the once-a-month schedule people are quoting. We said “roughly” once a month and that the schedule is subject to change. This means it could be less frequent, depending on development.
    *proceeds to enter panic mode*
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Once I join the guilds server, ima quickly visit a different server because if it ends up like beta weekend....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

You just couldn't WvWvW on the same side as the rest of us. /sadface

10+ Year Old Account
    You just couldn't WvWvW on the same side as the rest of us. /sadface
    It makes me sadface too but I have a feeling a RP server is not going to be the greatest at something like WvWvW.
    "It's not enough to live, you have to have something worth living for."

Quote Originally Posted by Klazmaunt View Post
    It makes me sadface too but I have a feeling a RP server is not going to be the greatest at something like WvWvW.
    We're not a guild focused on WvW or PvP, so I will not a server with the intention of it.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

*proceeds to enter panic mode*
    lol, I don't think too many people have seen this yet.

I wonder if that's a good or a bad thing though.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....I only just realized that Engineers are the only class without Signets. What gives?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

Oh? I never figured out how to do that hence I never spoke to any of you. How did you even do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Oh? I never figured out how to do that hence I never spoke to any of you. How did you even do that?
    /g

Or

Open the guild panel and click represent.

@_@

10+ Year Old Account
    /g

Or

Open the guild panel and click represent.

@_@
    It was also bugged on first login and on guild join which required you to logout before you could talk in guild chat.

Greetings infidels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow, i did not see this thread. Although it makes sense now, I played on Sea of Sorrows and i did notice ALOT of people in the MMOC guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlekinFilx View Post
    Greetings infidels.
    Harley, how many times do I have to tell you? <whaps Harley with a rolled up newspaper> Bad Casual, bad!

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 07:43 AM ----------

in other news...it's 3am and almost 65 degrees already. The high today in Illinois: 82 degrees with 98% humidity. Yeah...I'm turning on the AC and not leaving the goddamn house today.

10+ Year Old Account
    gw2builds.org has updated their tool to the latest BWE.

Deleted
    Ekk, every time I look into this thread there's like a million more pages!
    I hope it's not too annoying, but I'm quite quiet, particularly with TS sorta thing, but I'd like to join the guild maybe Next BWE if there's any cross server guild capabilities (I forgot to try that out, doh!) It'd be quite cool to have a Guild chat as active as this thread tbh.