19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%

10+ Year Old Account
    yeeees. It looks so damn good. Can't wait till I can actually do it. Hopefully they'll reopen it up for us in the beta soon.

Deleted
    tbh it doesn't look THAT good to me.

meh D:

10+ Year Old Account
    off topic, but has youtube been slow with buffering certain videos lately for anyone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    off topic, but has youtube been slow with buffering certain videos lately for anyone else?
    off topic? I don't remember when we were on topic.

okay that's a lie, just a page back.

But yeah youtube has been being retarded the past two days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    off topic? I don't remember when we were on topic.

okay that's a lie, just a page back.

But yeah youtube has been being retarded the past two days.
    Hehe, topics are for nubs. But I'm glad the problem seems to be on youtubes end. Damn you to hell youtube!

That pet battles vid doesn't look great, I guess it's a low level one without many abilities. The fun will be in going and finding the pets and getting their abilities I think...but I hope the combat gets more interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    And to just be further off topic for a second...

SY YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sApUU...B9D&playnext=8

THe cute is off the goddamn charts! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    vocaloid needs to be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    /huggles teh Sy. Oh you're fine you big faker.
    it still hurt, both physically and emotionally!!

well, at least a little...
    Well I can weigh in on that a bit I think. I leveled 5 chars during the BWE. 3 of them were human 2 were norn. The fact that I'd already done the dynamic events in the starter areas didn't really detract too much from the overall experience. But like I've cited above, small differences in characters/playstyle can make up for other stuff for me.
    let's see if it stays like that once you have several characters at 80 though :P
    but as i said, i think there are several things that at least have the potential to make this less of an issue. especially stuff like jumping puzzles, that you often miss or don't want to take the time, while exploring new ones somewhere in the world can be amazing (imo)!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    I fogivz u ;D
    yay!
    /hugglz
    And bleurgh...MoP. Yh, but no. I've seen some of the NPC dialogue quoted here and there, and that, let alone the as you say very outdated feeling mechanics, has really put me off.
    I mean, NPCs shouting such things as "take that monkeybutts!" rly? o.0 Kinda degenerated into utter childishness now.
    i actually always enjoyed warcraft's "childishness", as in how they manage to mix cute and weird humor with serious lore (best examples are probably goblins and gnomes). i think they did a good job at that, but maybe it just got worn out, or they simply ran out of new ideas how to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Wotlk was Blizzard's attempt to secure a foothold in the polar bear gaming community.
    Larynx! i made a huge post and effort regarding the anime thing like three days ago, but you totally dissed me!! Q_Q

SY YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sApUUGgClf8&feature=autoplay&list=PLEB6793294CB50B9D&playnext=8[url]

THe cute is off the goddamn charts! <3
    oh gawd, no..... i dispise these bands and everything they stand for.

well.. except for the cute bunnies and flowers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    oh gawd, no..... i dispise these bands and everything they stand for.

well.. except for the cute bunnies and flowers!

whaaaaaaat!?

but....how...

;_;

Deleted
    the locks on threads look like ink pens

I stopped caring Sy. I did totally diss you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think when this game goes live we should all group up in one zone and just go romper stomping through DE after DE. IT WILL PROVE OUR SUPREMACY TO THE SERVER!

yay!
    /hugglz

i actually always enjoyed warcraft's "childishness", as in how they manage to mix cute and weird humor with serious lore (best examples are probably goblins and gnomes). i think they did a good job at that, but maybe it just got worn out, or they simply ran out of new ideas how to do this.
    I used to enjoy it I guess...it's easy to play along with. I hated how they treated nooms though.
    Tbh GW2 just seems like a more detailed and believable world. The fantasy elements just seems more real, for lack of a better word coz I've not had a coffee yet...

10+ Year Old Account

whaaaaaaat!?

but....how...

;_;
    that blatant "look at how rich and sexy we are, all you teenage boys out there!" fuss just makes me sick.
    sorry for beeing so blunt, but i could never stand attitude like that, nor how it is portrayed as something every female should strive for. i know i'm generalizing ofc, which by definition means there are exceptions. but after one look at their videos, it's pretty clear they aren't one of those.

they sell their music because they look good, and because they style themselves to show as much as possible of their body in a sexual way, while still retaining some of that cute&innocent-girly-look -- and not because their music is good and/or original.
    (don't get me wrong, their music may very well be very good subjectively to you and many others. but it's not the main reason for them getting famous)

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I stopped caring Sy. I did totally diss you.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Tbh GW2 just seems like a more detailed and believable world. The fantasy elements just seems more real, for lack of a better word coz I've not had a coffee yet...
    agreed! and dynamic events as well as personal story will also do their part to further strenghten this

that blatant "look at how rich and sexy we are, all you teenage boys out there!" fuss just makes me sick.
    sorry for beeing so blunt, but i could never stand attitude like that, nor how it is portrayed as something every female should strive for. i know i'm generalizing ofc, which by definition means there are exceptions. but after one look at their videos, it's pretty clear they aren't one of those.

they sell their music because they look good, and because they style themselves to show as much as possible of their body in a sexual way, while still retaining some of that cute&innocent-girly-look -- and not because their music is good and/or original.
    (don't get me wrong, their music may very well be very good subjectively to you and many others. but it's not the main reason for them getting famous)
    You would hate Singapore lol. Virtually every girl tries to look like that.
    And while the girls there may be quite hot...they didn't strike me as having much depth and were quite superficial tbh.

China on the other hand...

agreed! and dynamic events as well as personal story will also do their part to further strenghten this
    It's just the whole deal. They're painstakingly making sure things feel natural from what I've read about its development, and particularly from Ree. Continuity and inconceivability seem very high on their agenda.
    Let me put it this way............if I read or see one more fantasy based game/book/film where a quiet and nice but somehow uncertain farmboy ends up saving the world.....I'll kill the writer/producer.
    GW2 very much doesn't do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...bad glytchy! No beating Sy. lol

you can hit me back if you want...
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account

I see where you're coming from Sy, but that's kinda how pop singers are. Damn near every female pop group/artist from america to japan to Korea etc...that's how they market their music. I'm not saying it's right...hell I just enjoy the dancing and how cute they are as well as the music. But yar...that's just me.

Also KARA and 4Minute (both Korean groups) are fantastic to me. Really good music and dance routines.
    Last edited by Vanni; 2012-05-13 at 02:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    you can hit me back if you want...
    masochist.