19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda weird to throw spoiler tags around something that Blizzard publicly announced. O_o
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    My body is ready.
    Drop by my place in a little, we'll see how ready it really is.

---------- Post added 2012-08-19 at 05:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Kinda weird to throw spoiler tags around something that Blizzard publicly announced. O_o
    Yeah... and the whole way they're going about it, ugh, bigger shit writing than Logan to be honest.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    The wait is killing me..KILLING ME! It´s a good thing I have stuff to do until Saturday but that doesn´t help me much..GW2 is all I think about!
    I wish I still had my hype, the guild has kinda drained away my excitement :<

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Yeah... and the whole way they're going about it, ugh, bigger shit writing than Logan to be honest.
    Agreed. The story was great until Cata, then it declined sharply, though you could tell it was dropping a bit by ICC.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2012-08-20 at 12:58 AM.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been unhappy with Warcraft lore since TBC.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I've been unhappy with Warcraft lore since TBC.
    Also agreed, I was okay kinda with nax and Ulduar was amazing, then it went down a bit with CoS and ICC was okay. The raid was fun, but very repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Agreed. The story was great until Cata, then it declined sharply, though you could tell it was dropping a bit by ICC.
    I actually liked Garrosh's story, gives the Horde character, a backbone rather than appeasement. I like the fleshed out feeling of the war. To kill him off just because people don't like him, they want Thrall back as warchief, so let's take an orc who's learned the meaning of honor and refuses demonic empowerment in any way/shape/form, and let's let him be "corrupted". Because that's perfectly fitting wit---fuck, you know what, I can't go into another one of these. I just can't.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    I would've liked Garrosh as Warchief if Blizzard had actually had the balls to keep developing him into a better Warchief, rather than caving to the vocal playerbase.

I actually liked Garrosh's story, gives the Horde character, a backbone rather than appeasement. I like the fleshed out feeling of the war. To kill him off just because people don't like him, they want Thrall back as warchief, so let's take an orc who's learned the meaning of honor and refuses demonic empowerment in any way/shape/form, and let's let him be "corrupted". Because that's perfectly fitting wit---fuck, you know what, I can't go into another one of these. I just can't.
    I didn't care about Garrosh since the start regardless, so I have no opinion of him. I went back to Human with my rogue half way through Cata because I prefer how they look.

I loved my Blood Elf, I prefer it's stealth and attack animations, but I loved my human since I changed again (my rogue/assassin/thief characters have always been female).
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-08-20 at 12:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the record by "since TBC" I meant I still dislike the Draenei retcon that allowed them to be included as a playable race. It's even more embarrassing that the Draenei have not really featured prominently in anything since Sunwell.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-20 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Also agreed, I was okay kinda with nax and Ulduar was amazing, then it went down a bit with CoS and ICC was okay. The raid was fun, but very repetitive.
    I really like the setting for WotLK. The whole thing just clicked together in northrend.
    I agree with Drake that the lore has in general been on a slow fall for a while...and now it's only concerned with the moment rather than the universe as a whole.

Didn't know about Gorosh...but they were clearly building him up for a fall. I'll prob check out this MoP pre-paunch sometime during my free month of wow...but we'll see if it makes me wanna put up the cash for the xpac and play with old friends again.

im only getting it (im not paying for it) is because bro wants me to play.. so he'll buy it all for me.

mostly because i can't play GW2 all the time since i don't have a comp to do so

I'm more pissed off that blizzard gave up on gallywix. I mean he wasn't in cataclysm at all outside kazan islands and now he is not in MoP either. He isn't even in the freaken game outside the starting zone and he never got his model update.

WTF are they doing with him and the goblin race in general is missing a story here.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm more pissed off that blizzard gave up on gallywix. I mean he wasn't in cataclysm at all outside kazan islands and now he is not in MoP either. He isn't even in the freaken game outside the starting zone and he never got his model update.

WTF are they doing with him and the goblin race in general is missing a story here.
    Putting like 50% of the resources into this Titan jobby probabyly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man. When it comes to hardware, it's hard for me to sacrifice quality for the sake of price. It really is.

*eyes Steelseries headsets*

I wish their neckband came in a color other than white.

Man. When it comes to hardware, it's hard for me to sacrifice quality for the sake of price. It really is.

I just raised my budget
    /sorry Timmy, they'll be no turkey this Christmas..... :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    I fully intend to have a lavishly furnished mancave when I finally own my own house.

Several square feet of which will have to be dedicated to my multi-monitor extremely-over-priced top-of-the-line PC.

I've always liked the concept of a headset going around the back of the head, but every single one I've ever seen is flimsy in design and clips to the ears, both of which turn me off the concept. The SteelSeries Siberia neckband thing is the first one that really intrigues me.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-20 at 01:43 AM.

I've learned, often the hard way, that if I don't wait a bit and pay a bit more for the quality, I tend to be less satisfied in the long run. I sometimes compromise still, but, if I can hold out and save that extra little bit needed; well, it turns out better.

I fully intend to have a lavishly furnished mancave when I finally own my own house.

Several square feet of which will have to be dedicated to my multi-monitor extremely-over-priced top-of-the-line PC.

I've always liked the concept of a headset going around the back of the head, but every single one I've ever seen is flimsy in design and clips to the ears, both of which turn me off the concept. The SteelSeries Siberia neckband thing is the first one that really intrigues me.
    I'll agree on the clips to ears thing. Part of that is probably because I wear glasses. I've only ever wore one set that was actually really comfortable.
    Last edited by Bluedragonwolf; 2012-08-20 at 01:48 AM.

Deleted
    That's not a mancave. A mancave is literally a cave.

A cave where you have tea parties with Conan the Barbarian, watch My Little Pony on your 41'' LCD TV that you stole from a store while the riots were going on last year, drink illegally brewed hooch with enough alcohol content to kill a buffalo from 30 metres away, crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Razer Caricharas, however it's spelled, has lasted me for two years, and it's only flaw is that within the first few months of owning it, the toy poodle somehow managed to pull it off the desk by the extremely length wire, and chewed on the cords connecting the right speaker to the left. Which means I've been running with half a headset in all that time. :P

Aside from that, it's decent quality. The mic swivel wore out a bit, but I could handle that.

I figure if a SteelSeries can't survive for two years, with all the praise their headset has received, and a Razer headset can, considering how much flak I've seen thrown at them for their product quality, then... well, I know at least that I'll no longer believe SteelSeries to be high quality. :3

---------- Post added 2012-08-19 at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmtyr View Post
    That's not a mancave. A mancave is literally a cave.
    I'll be sure to install a secret entrance, disguised in the same way that the assassin tombs were in AC2.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my way Kel!

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 02:50 AM ----------

Also, buffalo chicken breast with green beans covered in ranch dressing is the best dinner ever. XD