• Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    Jigain, why didn't you accept me or Delias on steam? /sad
    Because I'm not at home!

I've got work for approx. one and a half more hours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Because I'm not at home!

I've got work for approx. one and a half more hours.
    Ohhh ok! I understand now. Toast making is hard work.

Deleted
    Since when did the agreement also mean that I am unable to make a Delias fur coat? :<

Deleted
    Ohhh ok! I understand now. Toast making is hard work.
    No, toast is just a hobby, I work at a local TV station.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    Since when did the agreement also mean that I am unable to make a Delias fur coat? :<
    It says that because Delias is mine. Mine only. I own the exclusive rights to all of him. That includes his fur. Plus, it's pretty and warm <3

---------- Post added 2012-08-14 at 01:35 PM ----------

No, toast is just a hobby, I work at a local TV station.
    *mental images of toaster working at a local TV station* Do you manage a channel about toast?

(I know I know, I've read this thread when you said it, I just thought I should joke)

Deleted
    It says that because Delias is mine. Mine only. I own the exclusive rights to all of him. That includes his fur. Plus, it's pretty and warm <3

---------- Post added 2012-08-14 at 01:35 PM ----------

*mental images of toaster working at a local TV station* Do you manage a channel about toast?

(I know I know, I've read this thread when you said it, I just thought I should joke)
    ALL OF HIM EH? Welp. Enjoy all of him then.

Fun fact about sleeping dogs, it still accepts full controller input if you're alt tabbed when windowed. So I can type to people without opening my steam overlay or alt tabbing, as long as I only talk to one person. Interesting. This is good, seeing as how steam overlay is messing up the window for some reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    ALL OF HIM EH? Welp. Enjoy all of him then.
    That's my plan. xD

Deleted

It's a recurring science program about all the things you can, and should, use toast for. This week it's ceiling insulation.

---------- Post added 2012-08-14 at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Fun fact about sleeping dogs, it still accepts full controller input if you're alt tabbed when windowed. So I can type to people without opening my steam overlay or alt tabbing, as long as I only talk to one person. Interesting. This is good, seeing as how steam overlay is messing up the window for some reason.
    Does the Steam overlay even work with DX11 these days?

Deleted
    It's a recurring science program about all the things you can, and should, use toast for. This week it's ceiling insulation.
    That sounds like the sort of program I'd watch actually. Is it in Swedish? Can I get subtitles? xD

---------- Post added 2012-08-14 at 02:39 PM ----------

Does the Steam overlay even work with DX11 these days?
    It's actually because I had the window maxed while in windowed.. which is confusing. Switched it back to a proper window and it's fine. Either way, it's interesting that I can have full input while in another tab if I use a controller.

Deleted
    That sounds like the sort of program I'd watch actually. Is it in Swedish? Can I get subtitles? xD
    No subtitles, but Swedish is pretty easy to understand anyway. It's all nonsense words with the occasional bork.

---------- Post added 2012-08-14 at 02:45 PM ----------

It's actually because I had the window maxed while in windowed.. which is confusing. Switched it back to a proper window and it's fine. Either way, it's interesting that I can have full input while in another tab if I use a controller.
    Ah, I understand what you mean. Huh, that's pretty neat. Probably a bug... but still, neat.

Ah, I understand what you mean. Huh, that's pretty neat. Probably a bug... but still, neat.
    Doesn't accept any keyboard input, even though I'm set up to auto switch to keyboard if I'm using it. And it doesn't do it if I actually minimize it, just if I switch the active window. If it's a bug, it's an awesome one. =P

Deleted
    Doesn't accept any keyboard input, even though I'm set up to auto switch to keyboard if I'm using it. And it doesn't do it if I actually minimize it, just if I switch the active window. If it's a bug, it's an awesome one. =P
    While we're still on the topic of Sleeping Dogs, reckon it's worth buying a controller for it? I've been pondering it for quite a while, but so far I haven't had any massive problems with the keyboard controls even in racing games. How's the handling on one compared to the other?

Righhttt. I'm glad people are enjoying their games. I'm lost of what to play, I just don't WANT to play anything.
    Try Darksiders 2? I'm gonna start playing it from today and expect to play it until the 25th surely as it looks amazing and there is plenty of stuff to do in the game

While we're still on the topic of Sleeping Dogs, reckon it's worth buying a controller for it? I've been pondering it for quite a while, but so far I haven't had any massive problems with the keyboard controls even in racing games. How's the handling on one compared to the other?
    You saw TB's hour long video, yes? He was using a mouse and keyboard for that, seemed fine. Personally, I prefer controllers for games of this type. Wouldn't say to buy one JUST for Sleeping Dogs, that's for sure.

Deleted
    You saw TB's hour long video, yes? He was using a mouse and keyboard for that, seemed fine. Personally, I prefer controllers for games of this type. Wouldn't say to buy one JUST for Sleeping Dogs, that's for sure.
    I watched the first 20 minutes, that was all I had time for on my lunch break. Going to watch the last hour once I'm home.

Thanks for the input - I'll give it a try before I make a final decision, I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Try Darksiders 2? I'm gonna start playing it from today and expect to play it until the 25th surely as it looks amazing and there is plenty of stuff to do in the game
    Meeeh. That's the thing though, I don't really want any more games because I can't even finish the ones I have T_T
    Thanks for the suggestion though!

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    The Darksiders 2 port is pretty terrible.

Deleted
    This makes me so happy!
    Thank you Toaster <3