• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Not so much terrible as it is... awkward? O_o
    The proper response is to grab them on the ass and parry the incoming slap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    Haha, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    I think I changed my mind from warrior to ranger. I'm so confused. DX
    Thankfully, I know what class I'm going down (Mesmer) with. My only dilemmas concerning my main now, is whether or not I should be a Sylvari or human, and what i should name her.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-03-09 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Thankfully, I know what class I'm going down (Mesmer). My only dilemmas concerning my main now, is whether or not I should be a Sylvari or human, and what i should name her.
    Human all the way me thinks. They fit the part best, sylvari a good second. Though I like playing the 'endangered' race, which is humans in this game for once. Plus GW2 might be the only game that I will play a male for, has the right body build and not those bulky idiotic ones most mmo's have. Though my Thief will always be a female, leather+subtle=sexy
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Plus GW2 might be the only game that I will play a male for, has the right body build and not those bulky idiotic ones most mmo's have
    Yeah, same here. I always play female toons but it might change with GW2. Sylvari males look cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Human all the way me thinks. They fit the part best, sylvari a good second. Though I like playing the 'endangered' race, which is humans in this game for once. Plus GW2 might be the only game that I will play a male for, has the right body build and not those bulky idiotic ones most mmo's have. Though my Thief will always be a female, leather+subtle=sexy
    Agree about everything, my only let down about playing a Sylvari Mesmer is the fact that their lore might seem a bit odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Haha, sorry.
    it shall be forgiven! :P

Yeah, same here. I always play female toons but it might change with GW2. Sylvari males look cute.
    agreed ;x

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. I always play males because I tend to place myself into the perspective of the character.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Meh. I always play males because I tend to place myself into the perspective of the character.
    I like to play as a non-stereotype character. Hence, female badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hence, female badass.
    You don't get out much!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always play a female and I always make my toon look like (a hotter version of) me.
    Not sure why, but I always do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always play a female and I always make my toon look like (a hotter version of) me.
    Not sure why, but I always do that.
    I try to do a replica of myself. Which ends up making the character very hairy.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    I try to do a replica of myself. Which ends up making the character very hairy.
    Lmao!

I wish they would allow us to download just the character customization and make our toons ahead of time. I'm going to need at least 2-3 hours.

I usually make my characters all boys for some reason, haha. I normally don't like the female character models in most games... dunno why. Occasionally I'll make a female, but I don't want it looking anything like me. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    i do that too, but i never had problems with placing myself into the perspective of all kinds of (rp-wise) different characters.

I like to play as a non-stereotype character. Hence, female badass.
    i like to give them some depth and variety too, but at their core, almost all my characters are nice and kind and gentle and selfless and just generally 'light'^^

i do that too, but i never had problems with placing myself into the perspective of all kinds of (rp-wise) different characters.
    Oh, same here. In fact, I have an easier time 'placing myself' in a female character, rp wise.

i like to give them some depth and variety too, but at their core, almost all my characters are nice and kind and gentle and selfless and just generally 'light'^^
    Well, my characters are also nice and kind... but I like the "cute girl with a big gun - killing bad guys".

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I tend to do go with the "good guy at heart with a dark past and a grim outlook" sort of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I tend to do go with the "good guy at heart with a dark past and a grim outlook" sort of thing.
    I can't imagine an even more boring Human biography story, than being a Human raised as a noble, and blessed by Dwayna.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Biography#Human

Seems so generic and cliche to me based on first appearance.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-03-09 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't get out much!
    that actually made me laugh xD

obviously that's what all girls on the internet do, duh! :P

I wish they would allow us to download just the character customization and make our toons ahead of time. I'm going to need at least 2-3 hours.
    same!
    here you can at least think about the story stuff already, though.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    I usually make my characters all boys for some reason, haha.
    it might not possibly be because you enjoy looking at some good looking, built, strong boyz now, could it? ^_^

Oh, same here. In fact, I have an easier time 'placing myself' in a female character, rp wise.
    me too
    i guess most of my actual personality traits are what people (including myself, to some extend) still tend to at least subconciously think of as feminine, like beeing gentle, caring, patient, calm, cheery, etc.
    wheter or not that holds true for the majority of females irl is of course another topic :I
    Well, my characters are also nice and kind... but I like the "cute girl with a big gun - killing bad guys".
    you should watch more anime, then!^^

i used to do that too, but honestly, i feel like that "dark past, but still good" has become even more of a stereotype than just plain simply "white knight".

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    I can't imagine an even more boring Human biography story, than being a Human raised as a noble, and blessed by Dwayna.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Biography#Human

Seems so generic to me based on first appearance.
    i think i could come up with the basics of a relatively interesting background story for pretty much any character there.

10+ Year Old Account
    i used to do that too, but honestly, i feel like that "dark past, but still good" has become even more of a stereotype than just plain simply "white knight".
    It's possible, but it speaks to me more than the unrealistic white knight concept. Maybe I'm just too cynical.

---------- Post added 2012-03-09 at 04:07 PM ----------

that actually made me laugh xD
    Hrm, yeah, I guess that's the pot calling the kettle black, huh? :S