Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire

When did you find MMO-Champion?

As the title reads.

I truly do remember the day when I went into google images back in '07 trying to find an efficient map for farming Netherdrake Eggs, and when I clicked on the first image that I saw. I noticed the mmo-champion stamp in the lower right corner, so I decided to follow the link further to find this website.

'Course this was back when Boubouille still had the database links on the left margin (if anyone has a screenshot please do post it) and I distinctly remember not long after I found this website and Boubouille started getting information about the Wrath of the Lich King beta.

What are your stories as to how you found this Website?
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've been around since almost the start of it. Though, I lurked for quite some time before making the account in 2008. I wasn't ever really a heavy poster until some time last year.

I think I lurked on the forums for a couple of years or more before I made an account. I used wowheads forums back then when they were actually decent, then when they made changes I didn't like I made an account here.

15+ Year Old Account
    The day I joined.

Deleted
    when i was looking for some good tbc raid setups, I stumbled upon the almighty mmo-champion.com

was a long time lurker though xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Geez.. been around for a long time.. 2007/2008. I read the news for WoW a lot. decided to make an account a few months after I discovered it.

Look at me now!

It was during the Wrath Alpha. I was following this shady alpha-leaking wiki, but as time went on, they had less and less stuff. and from their "forums", some people talked about how a website called MMO-Champion was much more orgranized at those things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I discovered it during the wrath beta stuff as well, but wasn't a frequent visitor until 2009 when I got an office job

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow, iv'e got no idea. Say's I joined in 2009 though. But I know I lurked here before that, just didn't register.

if memory serves it was when looking for info on the (at the time) forthcoming Black Temple raid, so late Burning Crusade

First came across the site mid 08, but didnt register before late 09 if i remember correctly.
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see some veteran posters around!! So many new users in the past 2 years

Not that that is a bad thing at all. Just cool to see so many people that have stuck around!

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh. A friend told me that all members of MMO-Champ had a chance in their Cata-beta giveaway, so I signed up. That was the first time I visited the site. Then I lurked for a while, until I saw something I felt it was really important that I comment on, and I remembered that I signed up. And here I am^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, I've known about mmo-champions from pretty much the start, but I only used the home page for information about WoW. I just recently started using the forums.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think I first saw the site during the leadup to Wrath. I became a member a couple months later and have been visiting here almost every day since.

10+ Year Old Account
    i was looking around the interwebs at normal stuff then did few search for wow stuffs and few sites i went to and get addons as well then i found here and then i seen it had the adon site up the top to i been stalking here for a long while reading posts and news and every only just made an acount so i can post in the last few months
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I had heard about MMO-Champ a few months after I started; found out a lot more about it when Cata hit (my guildies actually started talking to me.) I made an account about three months after I started actually reading the forum posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

15+ Year Old Account
    Same here. Didn't really get into the posting, still havn't. If there's something i feel is wrong or uncorrect then i post and seeing this is MMO champ, there's not to much of that(becides in off-topic perhaps) hence my low post count

I got to hear from it from a mate how ever
    Class: Priest > Rogue > Warrior > Mage
    Server: Ravencrest > Tarren Mill > Outland
    Guilds: Borked > Fate has Fans > Loot FTW > GAMESENSE
    Gladiator S1, S2, S3, Brutal Gladiator(S4) S5.
    Currently making a come back @ Outland
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Drush/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Been lurking for years, but only recently joined to post as you can see

Deleted
    Not sure, but I remember that I wanted to say something about the cata alpha so I made my account, or something like that. But I lurked for a few months before.