Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    From my window in my a room tree is blocking the view. =/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is my backyard and oh look a tree is blocking the view again!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

West Palm Beach, Florida

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Incredibly cool. I want to make a Hogwarts-Joke, but I'm stupified.
    Trust me, I'm used to the Hogwarts jokes by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/86ZfE.jpg

amazing, right?

;/
    This doesn't look like the Palace of Earth Spirits...

I wish seasons showed that much difference here as well, besides Summer and Winter, its all the same.

Reykjarvík,iceland

http://oi50.tinypic.com/elchzd.jpg
    Took it in mars,

loads of snow! taken in january
    http://oi50.tinypic.com/9015q1.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaNNis View Post
    I wish seasons showed that much difference here as well, besides Summer and Winter, its all the same.
    It's quite nice during those actual periods, I really like it, but it's rather gray, bland and wet in between (october-mid november & february-early march):

Not my pictures.
    ^ Just clarifying out of principle.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

10+ Year Old Account
    Just my backyard in Sweden, you can see the trees begining to get leaves. Love the spring here although today isn't very sunny at all xD

Last edited by Pivotal; 2012-05-04 at 04:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This image is from my fathers house, at the farm where I grew up. Its in western Norway, by the fjords, if your wondering.

Heres an image a little closer to the mountain where you can see the fjord too (Not my picture):

This ones from the Northern Norway, where I was station when in the military for a year. (It's the first sun for 2-3 months after the winter.)

And here's the view from my apartment in Bergen, where I'm currently studying. (This kind of view sadly isn't normal tho, I think it was ssome kind of photoshoot:P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulduru
    He is the hero that Azeroth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. And so we'll mock his alpha prediction. Because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent poster, a watchful dataminer....The MMO Champion.

Hitz From Dah Boing

Quote Originally Posted by reak71 View Post
    Just my backyard in Sweden, you can see the trees begining to get leaves. Love the spring here although today isn't very sunny at all xD

http://i46.tinypic.com/28bxye1.jpg
    You live further up the country I presume? All the cherry trees etc are blooming here now(Gothenburg), or is that from a few weeks back?

Love the spring though for sure, weather has been fantastic this week, had +30C monday or tuesday(I can't remember), in the sun that is, was +20C in the shadow. Crazy.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I hate all of you and your awesome views... Besides just a bunch of trees around me nothing special, that is until I walk down the street about a block and I got a lake, with a nice place to get some food have a drink at on the lake front.

Also, you guys with all the snow, I HATE YOU SO MUCH! Never snows in Florida... Makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ujellybrah View Post
    Also, you guys with all the snow, I HATE YOU SO MUCH! Never snows in Florida... Makes me sad.
    Snow is fun to have for a week around christmas, then you start to hate it. :P
    We didn't have much snow this year, no snow at christmas where I live, there was 2-3 weeks in february I think or if it was January.

The good thing I guess with having snow/cold weather in the winter is that you really do appriciate the changing of the seasons, at least in Sweden we really do go crazy about spring and summer.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    You live further up the country I presume? All the cherry trees etc are blooming here now(Gothenburg), or is that from a few weeks back?

Love the spring though for sure, weather has been fantastic this week, had +30C monday or tuesday(I can't remember), in the sun that is, was +20C in the shadow. Crazy.
    Actually I live just South of Stockholm xD
    No, I took that picture yesterday I know it looks a bit cloudy and the image quality isn't the best (damn 5 megapixel camera!) but it actually looks really nice on my backyard if it's a really sunny day!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Somewhere in New York City...

That curious part of New York that isn't in movies

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://bildr.no/view/1175097

from my gaming room, basement FTW

http://bildr.no/view/1175098

and this is from my room

i live in Norway
    hei alle sammen <3

up in the north

Forgot about this, guess it needs a new bump, last try!

I'll be posting a picture of my yard in a few days, the trees are shedding, and it's rather colorful.

Deleted

nothing special ..
    I'm going to change the pavement in a few weeks.

I forgot I started this thread, here's an opportunity to try to get more people to post as well

Since I moved in Cardiff, Wales for University, this is currently my view, which will change in a month, so that's another thing to bump the thread with!

Hopefully someone decides to post here again
    Last edited by KaNNis; 2014-06-07 at 10:43 PM.