Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Never.
    This is purely and solely to get achievements Seely is missing and maybe to pick up raiding again.
    He shall destroy the Alliance from the inside out!
    Dont think i have your real ID, Seely.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    What class do you play? Warrior fears do break on damage. Warlock fears have a threshold, albeit a low one. But fear lasts as long as polymorph, doesn't let them heal, can run them out of position, has NO COOLDOWN, is on a class that never goes OOM, and can protect it with a spell that punishes you for dispelling. There isn't another CC in the game like it.
    *points at sig*

Shadow Priest. Psychic Scream is awful. By fear I meant the type of debuff, not Fear the spell.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Methinks seels missed the chocolate blowjob shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Methinks seels missed the chocolate blowjob shot.
    No one would ever miss a chocolate blowjob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    *points at sig*

Shadow Priest. Psychic Scream is awful. By fear I meant the type of debuff, not Fear the spell.
    Psychic Scream has about the same threshold as fear, it's just the priest version of Howl of Terror. The only difference is it has a cooldown, which doesn't make it nearly as good.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Psychic Scream has about the same threshold as fear, it's just the priest version of Howl of Terror. The only difference is it has a cooldown, which doesn't make it nearly as good.
    Well I normally find it being pretty useless in PvE considering chain pulling other mobs with it. Useless in PvP because every class can get out of it and that it is close to the only CC I have so I normally just get blown out by feral druids and rogues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Dont think i have your real ID, Seely.
    That's because you don't have it, probably.
    Methinks seels missed the chocolate blowjob
    No one would ever miss a chocolate blowjob.
    Wait what.

Wait what.
    Enjoy sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I normally find it being pretty useless in PvE considering chain pulling other mobs with it. Useless in PvP because every class can get out of it and that it is close to the only CC I have so I normally just get blown out by feral druids and rogues.
    Firstly, you can blame Warlocks for that. For as good as fear is, many classes have been given abilities to break it on their own, just once outside of their trinket. Otherwise, Warlocks would just run rampant. This hurts your class, because you only have one fear on a long cooldown. But you have other tools that warlocks don't have, namely higher armor and shadowform.

Secondly, fearing targets under attack will break them out instantly, as it should. Fear controls targets not being beat on, like the healer in the back or the space chicken eating faces while you're trying to kill that healer.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Seely waaants.

Seely waaants.
    Gonna make this one happen, along with the modern warfare frag grenade shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna make this one happen, along with the modern warfare frag grenade shot.
    Pfft. Gummy bears.

Firstly, you can blame Warlocks for that. For as good as fear is, many classes have been given abilities to break it on their own, just once outside of their trinket. Otherwise, Warlocks would just run rampant. This hurts your class, because you only have one fear on a long cooldown. But you have other tools that warlocks don't have, namely higher armor and shadowform.

Secondly, fearing targets under attack will break them out instantly, as it should. Fear controls targets not being beat on, like the healer in the back or the space chicken eating faces while you're trying to kill that healer.
    Higher armor, which is about an extra 3% less physical damage, and Shadowform mean diddley squat, trust me on that. I would just like for my fear to not break immediately, as a shadow priest if I am fighting one person my fear becomes useless and is usually a waste of a cooldown. Of course if I had a pvp spec it would be a little better with Psychic Horror, but not all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Pfft. Gummy bears.
    I plan on making all of these happen eventually. But having a constant flow of alcohol will require me to have a job. So, for now: Soon. Tm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on making all of these happen eventually. But having a constant flow of alcohol will require me to have a job. So, for now: Soon. Tm.
    I'm doing the gummy bear shit next week I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    I like the planet hunters one. It's part of the reason I love video games so much.

Going to bed though. G'night all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't say Seely didn't warn you.
    * throws the cat into ice cold water with not one but two flea collars around its neck

Suffer, ignorant critter, until you learn how to behave!
    * holds onto the edge of the tub
    hissssss~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    * holds onto the edge of the tub
    hissssss~
    * puts a hoof on the cat's head and pokes him into the water.

Shush.