Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Smartphone / SIM card question.

I will start off by saying I live in Ontario, Canada. and i have my phone with Bell. I have a Blackberry Curve, I'm not sure what series it is though. I am really sick of this phone and have been looking at getting a Samsung Galaxy SII, a few of my friends have told me I can take the SIM card out of my blackberry and put it into the Samsung phone and everything will work just fine. Is this true?

Since im not changing carries the phone would have to be tied with Bell or unlocked if I'm correct? Also, my plan has internet, voice mail, and caller ID, would that all carry over?

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends. If you are getting the version that runs off 4GLTE you will need a new sim card. Your internet and texting won't work right until you have the correct sim card. Your carrier can transfer your contacts and data for you onto the new sim card for free.

Deleted
    yeah no problem at all as long as the phone isn't locked. Get a free phone and everything is fine. The service you have are, tied to your simcard not the phone but i would check with you provider ,(cause internetflatrates + Blackberry usally have an additonall fee ussually called blackberryflat). Get your provider to cancel this out normally no problem at all.

cheers from germany