Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    51 buick, chopped and dropped.

Or a custom rat rod.

Ill post a pic later!

Edit: Here is a link to basically what I am talking about. Rat rods are there too. Rod & Custom
    Last edited by Idrinkwhiterussians; 2012-03-02 at 06:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

10+ Year Old Account
    I already have my dream car... 1985 Olds Cutlass Salon with a factory t-top. It was my first car, got it when I was a teenager and haven't driven anything since that I liked more. Right now it's dead in the backyard, but I would love to give her a facelift and some updates. One day...

Last edited by jahasafrat; 2012-03-02 at 06:01 AM.

A Gallardo LP 560-4. Saw one in Charleston on vacation once. I'm not into cars, and can't stand driving them, but the things I would do for one of those...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post

Pagani Zonda
    I was lucky enough to see a Zonda R last month... everything about it was extreme, an amazing car.

Deleted
    this is awesomeness. this is top of my dream car.

mine would be just that, a dream car. tough enough to be going 100+mph through a wall with no damage and somehow not able to feel the impact inside the car. need that when i'm in a hurry on the highway and asshats wont move. just plow through em...lol.

Deleted
    sorry double post

Everyone must own this one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    DeLorean you say?

haha AWESOME

My pick would have to be a 1978 Pontiac Trans Am.. just love that car

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    mine would be just that, a dream car. tough enough to be going 100+mph through a wall with no damage and somehow not able to feel the impact inside the car. need that when i'm in a hurry on the highway and asshats wont move. just plow through em...lol.
    Does this car also make you immune to jail time? hehe : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the jet car from Buccaro Banzai? Sideeffect would be freeing some aliens from their extradimensional prison.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

I actually had a Nissan GT-R pull into work the other day. It stood out before I ever saw the emblems on the side; such a hot car. My dream car right now, though, is a Subaru Impreza WRX STi.

a marauder from top gear

and inside, I'd have

perfect for every occasion! Too big a space to get into? Simply drive the small car out of the big one!

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmayj View Post
    I actually had a Nissan GT-R pull into work the other day. It stood out before I ever saw the emblems on the side; such a hot car. My dream car right now, though, is a Subaru Impreza WRX STi.
    There are some cars that really stand out. I was on campus several months back and I saw just part of the rear quarter panel of a beautiful car. I had to do a double take, and it turned out to be just what I thought it was: a v8 Vantage. Now, what it was doing at school, I have no idea! The ass was parked illegally too, pity the university is so quick to tow...

Quote Originally Posted by Rec View Post
    Does this car also make you immune to jail time? hehe : )
    well it'd be tougher than a tank. nothing the military got could take it out. so the human race stays the F outta my way or gets run over. just as a fail-safe id have a nuke wired in so i get the last laugh. F the general public, i come 1st.

Deleted
    1. Mercedes Benz - SLR McLaren
    2. Shelby Mustang GT500 1968/1969 (Like the one in 60 minuts)
    3. Bugatti Veyron

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a dream car... once.

Now... It's not a dream.

1972 Chevelle SS350
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

well it'd be tougher than a tank. nothing the military got could take it out. so the human race stays the F outta my way or gets run over. just as a fail-safe id have a nuke wired in so i get the last laugh. F the general public, i come 1st.
    I mean this in the least creepy way possible, but I love your brain for thinking up the awesome shit it has.