Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
    Parasite Eve
    Resident Evil 1 remake for GC

A few pop into my head:

Okami
    Flower
    Limbo

I never did play through Okami come to think of it... I need to go do that!

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 09:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I really hope disc versions of Bastion and Minecraft end up being made since they look amazing and I would absolutely love to play them but I refuse to pay for something that is just a download.
    I don't even... er... huh? It's not like if you delete the game it's gone... In the case of Bastion, you still have a license permanently attached to your Steam account.

You can play WoW 100% digitally with no need for physical purchases... does the fact that they sell boxes AND digital versions make it some how more appealing to you?

Deleted
    mass effect series and zeldacarina of time and if i have to pick 1 of them zeldacarina of time wins

never ever felt the same wow feeling our gotten that sucked into a game since those games there amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tilgare View Post

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 09:12 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

I don't even... er... huh? It's not like if you delete the game it's gone... In the case of Bastion, you still have a license permanently attached to your Steam account.

You can play WoW 100% digitally with no need for physical purchases... does the fact that they sell boxes AND digital versions make it some how more appealing to you?
    Personally I refuse to support download only games because I dislike the fact that the entire life of a game as well as its official means of distribution is solely based on the idea that the game and distributor will still be around in X number years and <Insert Digital Distribution Service Here> is still willing to support games that are older/not-big sellers/no longer popular or even existing at all 10 years from now. I don't care if digital copies of games are so ridiculously cheap, I would much rather pay a little more and know that I am getting a back up copy of sorts that is not bound to a third party source. So yes actually it does make it more appealing to me that games be released in both digital format and physical, digital for those who want it now and don't prefer to have a physical copy laying around and physical for those who want to invest their money in a back up copy of a game that is there sole responsibility and not dependent on a outside source to still be able to play a game in 10+ years.

I am very happy that I recently found out Terraria is coming out with a CD version just as I was happy when I found out Super Meat Boy was also getting a CD release. There have actually been pretty many original indy games that have come out or will be coming out on CD but as of right now Bastion and Minecraft are the two big ones that I am waiting for, I mean hell, even Angry Birds got a CD release, I would be pretty surprised and sad if those two stayed digital only. I just cant imagine ever seeing a digital only game ever achieving the same level of remembrance or nostalgia as say a classic NES game or Windows 95 era game, especially if the only means to play it would be to hope that someone made a copy of it and you can pirate it 10 years from now.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2012-03-05 at 02:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me Chrono Trigger. All games are art, but some games are just put together much much better than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Shadow of the Colossus.

Bioshock is a great initial game to think of--- but before portal and all those puzzle games there was ICO. ICO was a fantastic game the mood was perfectly set :-)

All games are art. None is truer than the other. Sure, there are "great works," but that doesn't make them any more "arty."

So, for the sake of argument, I say Peggle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Shadow of the Colossus.
    This, by the half way point of the game i didnt want to kill anymore of the collosus. Spent a long time just viewing them in awe

I'd like to add another one. Visually, this game is really creative and awesome.