Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey I'm doing a Herald of the Titans run on Tuesday May 26th at 12:30 am (so technically Weds the 27th) need a few more DPS and maybe a tank to fill it out - Alliance on US Servers only. Please contact me if interested - CaranTheMan#1638 - PLEASE HAVE GEAR READY/CONSUMABLES READY

10/10 mythic boomkin needing gold CMs, add me Kaa#1339 at any time

Hey folks! I'm a Horde player with 8/8 gold on a hunter, 4/8 gold on a paladin, and random other golds on other characters. Looking to at least knock out my paladin and warrior sometime soon!

DasKrom#1432 is my tag, hit me up if you're interested in doing this!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mouthbreathers - Alliance is running monday @ 8:30 - 11:30 pm est blackhand on heroic difficulty for Ahead of the Curve achievement, if your missing it and had solid attempts or just missing a loot from him come and sub to my event on openraid.us @ http://openraid.us/events/view/269745 or add me via battlenet @ mehlol#1568

Note: This is a full guild run but we missing few mates who can't make it on monday.
    Note2: Our current progression on Blackhand is with an AVG of 10 pulls @ 5%~ HP.

tusks of mannoroth

Hi here!i looking for group to farming tusks of mannoroth add me pls EU roman#2233 horde

7+ Year Old Account
    Arizona Bay (Chronosynclastic Infundibulum)
    US-Proudmoore-Alliance
    Experienced Mage looking for CM's. Have a full frost set already saved.
    Gumby#1879
    "....but the Universe is an awfully big place. There is room enough for an awful lot of people to be right about things and still not agree...."

Blood DK LF-CM's

Monoliith - US Stormrage - Alliance - 709 Equipped Blood DK - Dizturb3dwun#1789

I've completed all of the WoD CMs except BSM - not golds though. (back when it first launched, doing them for the gear weekly). Got a super multi-strike heavy gear set ready to go.

Full golds in MoP.

Add me to question me.
    Last edited by Monoliith; 2015-07-19 at 02:38 AM.

Hello

Looking to run karazhan tonight and we need some dps and maybe a tank or heals.

Rules:

Need to be lvl 70.
    ilvl of 100-120 (blues and heroic gear)
    No DK's / Monks allowed
    If you can replace heirlooms with greens/blues would be a plus.

Faction: Alliance
    Date: Friday, July 24, 2015
    Time: 7pm MDT (9pm EST)
    Add me ingame or pm for more info. Ecsttasy @ Aerie Peaak
    Now lest go kick Prince Malchezaar butt!
    Last edited by vanbuuren; 2015-07-24 at 11:19 PM.

Deleted
    Gonna be awesome!

US-Thrall / Horde
    Instance: CM Gold
    Time: Mon/Fri/Weekend
    Contact Info: RealID Gerkas#1372 / Character Name: Fruitsnax
    Description: Looking for a group to do challenge modes with on my combat/subtlety rogue. I currently have 1/8 gold exp but I am willing to give it my all and have enough raid exp to not stand in bad/follow directions.

Looking for a healer for Gold CMs later this evening. Most of the group has 8/8 exp, just helping a friend finish their Golds. Huge plus if you have CM/Gold exp as well.
    Horde only.
    Add me if interested: Archetype#1887

US-Area 52 / Horde
    Instance CM: Gold
    Times: Fri-Mon (weekend)
    Description: Have 8/8 gold on two alts already (was 8X9/9 in MoP and sold 100+ of them on my mage) looking to get em done on my main mage (3/13M HFC currently as a gauge for ability). Prefer a semi-experienced group but not opposed to joining a competent group while they learn them assuming actual progress is being made. Would prefer to not have to lead them but would consider it in a pinch. Have a gear set made for them ready to go.
    Last edited by Zulandia; 2015-08-10 at 05:30 PM.

Please note this is for OCEANIC ONLY. Thanks.

Hi there.

I'm 5 x 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes. I'm addicted to CMs. I'm helping others get theirs. I'm keen to get you yours!

The reason this is for Oceanic only is due to the instance being in an Oceanic server, and therefore overseas players will have significant latency, which is risky in certain circumstances such as Bloodmaul Enforcers in Bloodmaul Slag Mines. Too many times have overseas players come to a run, and use the excuse of latency when getting hit by the Slam, forcing us to constantly restart.

Jeffy#1665.

Thanks.

Eu-sylvanas Alliance
    Instance: CM gold
    Time: Almost anytime
    Classes: Holy/disc priest or Prot war
    Mazeari#2760

No experience with WoD cm's, full gold MoP. I listen, rarely make mistakes and got alot of high rankings on logs.

US-Korgath Alliance
    Instance: CM Gold
    Time: Anytime except 6:30-10:00PM EST on Sat/Sun. I am free anytime during the week though.
    Class: Fury Warrior
    RealID: Averagetroll#1173

Only 1/8 Bronze CM Exp, I come prepared with food/flask/aug/pots, researched fights beforehand & I stick around (No leaving after just a few attempts, I'm in it to win it so to say)

10+ Year Old Account
    US-Stormrage Alliance
    Instance: Tier 14 + 16 Meta
    Time: Almost anytime (EST)
    Class: Ret Paladin

Have almost every achievement done for the metas.

Complete
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-12-21 at 05:30 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild recently quit raiding and I've been having a hell of a time getting my Archi kill on normal or Heroic. So was wondering if anyone here has started doing carrys for it yet. I saw one guild advertising for 70k gold or specific battle pets they could sell back for Blackhand's AoTC so kinda hoping to find something similar here, PM if your guild is and we can hopefully work something out.

Horde/US
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    My guild recently quit raiding and I've been having a hell of a time getting my Archi kill on normal or Heroic. So was wondering if anyone here has started doing carrys for it yet. I saw one guild advertising for 70k gold or specific battle pets they could sell back for Blackhand's AoTC so kinda hoping to find something similar here, PM if your guild is and we can hopefully work something out.

Horde/US
    Did you find someone friend?

How much do people charge for competent players who just don't have the guild raiding anymore to kill heroic archimonde? And how much if I want the class trinket? I wouldn't be a carry, I'm just curious. (Alliance, US, Rogue)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I will post it here, hope it is not against the rules if so im sorry.
    So here it goes, I am willing to pay 50k ( 60k WF ) Edict of Argus HC. So if someone is making HC Archi run and is willing to "sell" it I will be more than glad to pay it, I will even pay it if i get it on PL or bonus roll. Will trade gold on my server or battle pets worth that amount on your server. Eu realms only. If someone is interested send me a PM.

The reason why i'm doing this is there is no way I will get into a HC Archi group considering 99% ask for HC kill and I dont have it, like there is much of a difference between normal and HC

Well I managed to get him now on HC, even got the weapon - mace
    Last edited by markos82; 2015-08-20 at 08:26 PM.