Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    I have 3 trials to give. First 3 pms gets em.
    I can't send pm yet, but I would love to get a trial. kazenochikara (at) hotmail (dot )com

Thank you very much!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    If anyone has another, pm me or email - glenn218k@gmail.com

thakns

Would like a 7 day free trial

Hey, if anyone has any more free trials left I would love to receive one to finally try out SWTOR since I'm still on the fence about buying. Just send me a PM and I'll pass you my e-mail address.

Thanks lots!

I have NO trials remaining. pm me for an invite. Only sending invites to those who message me their email because Im not going to search through the forum.
    Last edited by Hegr; 2012-03-12 at 01:56 AM.

Need 7 day trial please

Hey guys, if someone would be so kind to send a free trial to (ishoturetlogs AT gmail DOT com) it would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to find out a way to try this game first before i completely invest in it and it looks like this is the place to be. If anyone could help me out you would make my week!! Cheers.

Im interested in this free trail.

I'm interested in a 7 day trial!

I'm interested in a trial if there are any available. Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Looking for an EU trial please if any kind sir or madam has one spare send me a PM please for my email

thanks.

would looove atrial.. curently in nz and cant even get the game here yet.. only got 5 posts so cant pm you so please pm me for email

Deleted
    Fegi - 0 trials to give
    Last edited by mmoc0a522411d3; 2012-03-12 at 03:12 AM.

I've got one trial spare I can send out to someone who wants one. I'll send it to the first PM I see.

Edit: It's gone now, damn that was quick. >.>

Edit edit: No Trials Available
    Last edited by Ashbot; 2012-03-12 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by Fegi View Post
    Fegi - 3 trials to give
    first 3 that pm me get em i spose

i cant send pms. if you still have one available, id like one. kanible03 at gmail.com

Deleted
    If someone could throw me an key i would be happy, want to see what's going on now in this game(played closed beta).

id like one if you still have any, emer3h(at)gmail(dot)com. Please and thank you.

i would like a 7 day free trial please , ishoturetlogs (at) gmail (dot) com thanks

I would like a trial, please email neoramasay [at] gmail [dot] com if you have one available! Thank you!

If anyone has a trial left, I would love it! chrisdayt(at)yahoo(dot)com
    :]

10+ Year Old Account
    I would adore a free trial. I can't afford to play currently and have been dying to give it a try. Please and thank you! (: <3

Have 3 trials available, PM me with your email and name.