Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shadeth View Post
    This is going to make the dungeon finder from level 80-85 HORRIBLE as these people will have literally no gear, and probably be too lazy to buy any either. They're going to be doing virtually no damage and needing on everything. LEECHES!
    They'll get this gear probably..

http://db.mmo-champion.com/items/?level=232&quality=2

10+ Year Old Account
    This... kind of pisses me off. Wow, first time a new feature does that, I guess.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

I love all the freaking out without fact checking. People, log in. This isn't in there. It doesn't work.It may be real, but it isn't working like this on live servers (as far as I can tell...aka on my account with multiple friends who haven't been active for anywhere from 3 months to 1 year).

OFC Bnet is down, what was the amount of time an account has to be inactive?

I knew you were desperate to bring people back to the game, Blizzard, but this is just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    And once again, people think something like this actually affects them. It doesn't. Though.... The sky is falling. You are hearing voices. The door did just move on its' own.

On the upside, free level 80 rogue, the only class i ain't yet got past 30. All i gotta do is transfer it to my active account. Worth it.
    Seems like they'll get a free mount.

Honestly though, one of the biggest reasons why my friend stopped playing was the whole $70-80 issue just to catch up to date. They actually resolved it with this revamped scroll of resurrection.

I want a free level 80 character. I can't stand leveling anymore but I really want to try a resto shaman. Can I send myself a scroll? Why shouldn't I be rewarded with a level 80 character for NOT letting my subscription lapse?

Deleted
    the fuck? contactig a friend RIGHT NOW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Im curious if we are able to Res a second account and than get the 80 and transfer (free or paid idk) to our main account...I have a 2nd account that has been expired for years.....

10+ Year Old Account
    In case people did not realize till now. Blizzard is losing subscribers at a record speed, and the joining subscibers cant compare to the amount of whos leaving the game.Hence, all the new stupid perks, idiotic deals, and shit

15+ Year Old Account
    free upgrade to cata = awesomefree character transfer/faction change combo = awesome"What about learning your class?" ppl doing this are old time players, so they're not really noobs. if they are rolling a new class, they can learn their class just like i can learn my class : research at 3rd party websites / class forums / and dungeons."Are you going to fight mobs naked?" no, i venture they're going to provide you a soulbound lvl 80 gear package for a spec you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Spend large chunk of resources revamping 1-60 content. Get character boosted to level 80.
    gg blizz.
    sneaky 10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maledictum View Post
    OFC Bnet is down, what was the amount of time an account has to be inactive?

i asked in the other thread and got no response :P but i think its 2months .

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a really good idea for them and for the players.

Don't understand the hate, its not like they've never played the game before and their whole account is being put to 80. Its one char and with the free transfer and faction change its better for them to come back instead of spending so much money.

Might convince some of my friends who left due to money back in Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by jt1080 View Post
    I love all the freaking out without fact checking.
    Boubouille fact checks. He doesn't just upload this stuff on a whim. If it's on here, it's legit.

PM ME FOR SOR! I have 4 left!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is not a free level 80 toon it is a "Boost to level 80"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post

is that new gear? not seen any of it before

I think it's a good feature... not everyone has the time to play wow 10 hours a day, they should see the content as well

"Playing the game? Nah, not for you, friend! Just give us your money and you don't have to worry about all that overrated crap!"