My first 4 ranked games (soloQ);

off to a great start!

Second game with Wukong in ranked, we got first blood in the second minute, seems like their Vayne just forgot to stop walking... After that we just cruised

Edit - Jungle btw
    Last edited by Grelsha; 2014-03-09 at 11:26 AM.
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Deleted
    Ah the fun of Morg support. Had a game yesterday but my client was freaking out so I only connecteed when everyone was level 6 (and me 1 obviously). At the end of the game I still had most gold earned. Tons of kills and even more assists.

Still lost, but laughed my pants off.

I don't understand how morgana support works. She throws her root, then the enemy adc+support kills your adc while you stand there AAing for 40 damage versus the enemy support's many times that. How are you not permanently zoned in all matchups where the enemy isn't a vayne or an alistar?
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Black shield. Very useful ult when used defensive. Long range snare that lasts an eternity. Very easy to use the three ticks on Spellthief.

Can completely shut down a Leona or Vi.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    I don't understand how morgana support works. She throws her root, then the enemy adc+support kills your adc while you stand there AAing for 40 damage versus the enemy support's many times that. How are you not permanently zoned in all matchups where the enemy isn't a vayne or an alistar?
    Basically, she doesn't have much presence herself but prevents the enemy support from having presence with black shield. You are right, however, that Morg will work best paired with a Cait, Lucian or Jinx that will be able to farm/push anyway. Not the best support to play with ADCs that tend to get zoned.

She's also mostly a counterpick, as she can get fucked by unconventional supports (most APC supports). They can easily break her shield and tend to rely on poke much more than all-in. She is amazing against Leona/Thresh/Other CC reliant supports.

Overall, I don't know if we'll see a new AP mid in a support position to counter Morg specifically. I do believe it could work.

Finally, I do think you underestimate Dark Binding's presence. It can stop the enemy support's initiation and if you can catch their ADC with it, he'll probably take about half his HP without really being to retaliate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

You can basically win the lane by yourself with Morgana support is why she works so well IMO.

As with many supports, her lvl 2 is incredibly strong and if you hit a binding + w + ignite you're pretty much guaranteed a FB or to win the lane from them being so low. Having ranged CC/pick-tool makes her insanely safe and strong.

Outside of that, ahead she becomes a monster and behind she isn't punished so much due to the ranged cc/black shield. Her kit works well with the AP gold item perfectly as throwing it out before a q makes it much easier to hit, and her w proc'd the gold stacks so 1 w = 30g. Her kiting is insane and ruins dive comps completely. + she actually deals some nice damage, so you can carry games yourself alone if you had a good laning phase.

Generally will start w at lvl 1 throw it on the back creep wave/enemy laner and instant 15g from the 3 stack + assists with early lvl 2 push. Focus on constantly using the AP gold stacks and hitting bindings/w harass and the lane becomes easily winnable. Generally if you had an early lead most hit bindings will lead to a kill.

Honestly cannot think of a current counter to Morg ATM as she just outclasses all FOTM supports and most traditional supports.

omg Kassadin is so OP. They should just change his name to Kassawin!

I was to the point in my build where I had no idea what to build. The other team was way too stubborn about surrendering. I never get to that point in my eve games... they usually end in 25 minutes with me around 8/3/5... this game though... this game...

I cannot remember a game where I didn't give my team a GIANT lead as eve. A few of them, we threw away pretty hard, but I just demolish with eve lately.

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Honestly cannot think of a current counter to Morg ATM as she just outclasses all FOTM supports and most traditional supports.
    poke, AP supports. I've tried both Karma and Janna support against Morg (in D1/Challenger, mind you) to great effect. There are probably more that I haven't tried. I've seen a surge of Nidalee support lately because traps combined with the frostfang item means you get a LOT of gold without needing to be fed, and I don't see why she wouldn't do decent against Morg (in lane anyway).

Thresh and Leona will do just fine VS Morg. Xpecial (support player from TSM) did an interview where he explained how Leona actually has a small edge on Morgana at least in lane. Basically Leona has the possibility to make plays (bait shield on a target then ult the other, etc) while Morgana can't really force anything, she's just there to try to prevent the other support/jungle's initiation.

However, I think once people adapt and learn new support picks against Morgana, she will only be picked as a counter to some of the fotm supports we see currently instead of the instalock FP support we can sometimes see in solo queue right now.

Edit: Zyra is another support I'd have to try against Morg. I think, at least in theory, that she should do very well.
    Last edited by sarasun; 2014-03-14 at 09:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of 'blind pick' morganas (into unknown enemy support) the last week or so, and as someone who really likes playing karma they're all total non-issues in lane. Every time she misses (or even lands, unless there's a lot of damage to follow it up) a root, her adc has to go hide by the tower because I can just run up to them and do the W into R+Q-thing while speeding up my adc. They either die or run, and morgana can't do anything about it, unlike almost all other supports who are either genuinely scary to run into melee with, or who have strong disengage.

And IU still remember that xpecial engage onto the enemy adc, followed by stunning and killing their morgana as she shielded him.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Thresh can't deal with a Morg for sure. Leona has far too many CC options for the shield to matter. I feel like Morg is the direct counter to Vi, though. Unless she wastes it, Vi cannot ult someone... Oh, and Morg just laughs at Annie.

Karma support is something I'd like to see more of. I've only laned with one as Jinx and... wow the poke. That was an unfair lane.

Got a really nice Vlad game that I am happy with. Enemy had an insanely fed Fiora mid (she was dia 5 and they had a 4man premade of mostly gold with her against our team of randoms of silver/gold) and a pretty strong vayne who also got some kills because our adc got kinda upset at one point and he didn't care enough, he did come to his senses after a while though when he realized we still were able win it.

On lane I faced a Shen, won it pretty hard and dived him a couple of times but he caused problems elsewhere with his ults, though I got some nice splitpush going then. Then finally we group up and our mid and I manage to tell the team that Fiora needs to die asap and then it's fine, and somehow it all clicked from then on. In fights Fiora died instantly, and I got some really nice 4 man ultimates in fights with lategame Vlad so enemy team just melted. Won like 3 teamfights in a row losing none of our members, and ended the game.

Had so much fun, I mean granted I had a fairly easy lane, but was getting ganked by top/jungler consistently resulting in 1v3's, everytime I was ganked I always came out on top with at least 1 kill, at one time I had a triple kill in such time. Was fantastic. No assistance from my jungler either, had only 1 kill at the time.

I made a mistake & thought I could 1v5 them alla t their base, but didn't zhonyas in time.

Deleted
    What I've learnt: I'm really lucky in ARAM. Now if only I could do this in SR

10+ Year Old Account
    That 33/24/40 game. It's been too long since i've had a slug fest game like that.

I
    absolutely
    adore
    playing
    dat
    Donger

Crop your pictures.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2014-04-02 at 11:28 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, this new game mode is so fucking awesome. This is legitimately my best game, my best fun game ever, ever!!! I really had so much fun here. Jesus, so much.

Karma OP

I was pretty beefy by mid game and on. Could take three people on, depending on who I targeted and how much cc I got, but I could pretty much kill three people out of the blue lol. It was hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Karma OP
    You should try Karma + Jayce bot with someone
    Jayce E has 100% uptime and he can shoot a Q every 1.6 sec.
    Shit's insane

Deleted
    Yeah, Jayce is fucking insane for poke during lane. Too scary.